Unable to play sonos through events

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to play sonos through events

I have used HS3 and Sonos since I joined Homeseer and I have always had good luck with the sonos actions in the event engine until recently. I am still able to control the various players directly through the plugin, however, when I use an event to turn a player on at bedtime or off in the morning after the shower it doesn't work. Any thoughts of where to start troubleshooting?

I am seeing a ton of these notifications in the log

Code:
    ZonePlayer Basement with IPAddress = 192.xxx.xxx.xxx reachable on network. Attempting to reconnect

Comment

Originally posted by norcalhkr View Post
      I have used HS3 and Sonos since I joined Homeseer and I have always had good luck with the sonos actions in the event engine until recently. I am still able to control the various players directly through the plugin, however, when I use an event to turn a player on at bedtime or off in the morning after the shower it doesn't work. Any thoughts of where to start troubleshooting?
      Could you post screenshots of the event, the player table. Which OS, which version of the PI? When you manually do the event, do you see errors in the log? Can you turn the debug flag on, do the event and take a log and post it.

Comment

Working...
      X