Having trouble updating plugin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having trouble updating plugin

Hello! Thank you for a wonderful plugin, it works fantastic and have not had any other issues but this. Ive been having trouble with updating the plugin. I am stuck on 3.0.0.21 and whenever I try to update to (3.1.0.26), I get this message, ​​​​​​​Install/Update of package Sonos failed.
    ​​​​​​​

Originally posted by hs309 View Post
    Hello! Thank you for a wonderful plugin, it works fantastic and have not had any other issues but this. Ive been having trouble with updating the plugin. I am stuck on 3.0.0.21 and whenever I try to update to (3.1.0.26), I get this message, ​​​​​​​Install/Update of package Sonos failed.
    ​​​​​​​
    Stop the current Sonos PI and try again. If that doesn't work, post the log here.
    What platform is this on?
    Dirk

Comment

I had the same problem this weekend - repeatedly, even with the plugin disabled. I had to restart HS and then it finally worked.
      Mark

Hometroller S6 w/ HS3Pro, Way2Call
      BLAB8SS, BL Backup, Easy Trigger, HSTouch, Open Sprinkler, SONOS, Ultra1Wire3, UltraM1G, WeatherXML, Z-Wave

Comment

Originally posted by Mark S. View Post
        I had the same problem this weekend - repeatedly, even with the plugin disabled. I had to restart HS and then it finally worked.
        Did you look at the log and capture it by any chance?

Comment

Working...
        X