Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could not load file or assembly 'System.Data.SQLite...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sitelux View Post

Thanks!
    I've tried to update to the beta, but it still says version .51. Unsure if it fails or what happens here.... Should it be straight forward, just installing from the Beta selection in the updater?

Anyhow, I tried to create event with link, but still unsuccessful.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	edit_selections.png
Views:	178
Size:	24.9 KB
ID:	1363956
    Click image for larger version

Name:	event_afteredit.png
Views:	171
Size:	15.2 KB
ID:	1363957
    I'll check tonight but reasonable chance I packaged up the wrong version, sorry about that. Will fix tonight.

Comment

Thanks!
      I've tried to update to the beta, but it still says version .51. Unsure if it fails or what happens here....
      Found my mistake in the updater. Please just re-download the version 52 from the beta section.

Comment

Originally posted by dcorsus View Post

Found my mistake in the updater. Please just re-download the version 52 from the beta section.
        Ok, I've successfully downloaded the correct .52 Beta version and can confirm that the bug is gone.
        I manage to create the event as wanted and it also links correctly when executed.

Thanks!

Comment

Ok, I've successfully downloaded the correct .52 Beta version and can confirm that the bug is gone.
          I manage to create the event as wanted and it also links correctly when executed.

Thanks!
          Excellent!

Comment

Working...
          X