Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Update Radio Stations Info Error

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Update Radio Stations Info Error

    HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 (Windows)
    SONOS 3.1.0.26

    Ever since updating HS3 version and SONOS plugin several weeks ago a few things have been wonky but most glaringly the errors below which appear each time a song changes or new station is selected. I have a limited grasp on these things but did I lose my database for "learned radio stations"? No error received when "Learn Radio Stations" is unchecked. Thanks for any insight/advice on how to correct.
    Nov-11 2:59:22 PM Sonos Error Type = Learned
    Nov-11 2:59:22 PM Sonos Error MetaData = Alison Krauss Radioobject.item.audioItem.audioBroadcast.#stationhttps://mediaserver-cont-dc6-1-v4v6.pandora.com/images/public/int/8/4/5/7/00602557037548_90W_90H.jpgSA_RINCON60423_X_#Svc60423-908a229d-Token
    Nov-11 2:59:22 PM Sonos Error URI = x-sonosapi-radio:ST%3a4097263925593110777?sid=236&flags=8300&sn=2
    Nov-11 2:59:22 PM Sonos Error Name = Learned - Alison Krauss Radio
    Nov-11 2:59:22 PM Sonos Error UpdateRadioStationsInfo unable write this record for zoneplayer = Kitchen with error - SQL logic error or missing database no such table: RadioStations
    Nov-11 2:59:21 PM Sonos Error Type = Learned
    Nov-11 2:59:21 PM Sonos Error MetaData = Alison Krauss Radioobject.item.audioItem.audioBroadcast.#stationhttps://mediaserver-cont-dc6-1-v4v6.pandora.com/images/public/int/8/4/5/7/00602557037548_90W_90H.jpgSA_RINCON60423_X_#Svc60423-908a229d-Token
    Nov-11 2:59:21 PM Sonos Error URI = x-sonosapi-radio:ST%3a4097263925593110777?sid=236&flags=8300&sn=2
    Nov-11 2:59:21 PM Sonos Error Name = Learned - Alison Krauss Radio
    Nov-11 2:59:21 PM Sonos Error UpdateRadioStationsInfo unable write this record for zoneplayer = Kitchen with error - SQL logic error or missing database no such table: RadioStations

  • #2
    Originally posted by redstripe View Post
    HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 (Windows)
    SONOS 3.1.0.26

    Ever since updating HS3 version and SONOS plugin several weeks ago a few things have been wonky but most glaringly the errors below which appear each time a song changes or new station is selected. I have a limited grasp on these things but did I lose my database for "learned radio stations"? No error received when "Learn Radio Stations" is unchecked. Thanks for any insight/advice on how to correct.
    Nov-11 2:59:22 PM Sonos Error Type = Learned
    Nov-11 2:59:22 PM Sonos Error MetaData = Alison Krauss Radioobject.item.audioItem.audioBroadcast.#stationhttps://mediaserver-cont-dc6-1-v4v6.pandora.com/images/public/int/8/4/5/7/00602557037548_90W_90H.jpgSA_RINCON60423_X_#Svc60423-908a229d-Token
    Nov-11 2:59:22 PM Sonos Error URI = x-sonosapi-radio:ST%3a4097263925593110777?sid=236&flags=8300&sn=2
    Nov-11 2:59:22 PM Sonos Error Name = Learned - Alison Krauss Radio
    Nov-11 2:59:22 PM Sonos Error UpdateRadioStationsInfo unable write this record for zoneplayer = Kitchen with error - SQL logic error or missing database no such table: RadioStations
    Nov-11 2:59:21 PM Sonos Error Type = Learned
    Nov-11 2:59:21 PM Sonos Error MetaData = Alison Krauss Radioobject.item.audioItem.audioBroadcast.#stationhttps://mediaserver-cont-dc6-1-v4v6.pandora.com/images/public/int/8/4/5/7/00602557037548_90W_90H.jpgSA_RINCON60423_X_#Svc60423-908a229d-Token
    Nov-11 2:59:21 PM Sonos Error URI = x-sonosapi-radio:ST%3a4097263925593110777?sid=236&flags=8300&sn=2
    Nov-11 2:59:21 PM Sonos Error Name = Learned - Alison Krauss Radio
    Nov-11 2:59:21 PM Sonos Error UpdateRadioStationsInfo unable write this record for zoneplayer = Kitchen with error - SQL logic error or missing database no such table: RadioStations
    Are you running HS as admin?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by dcorsus View Post

      Are you running HS as admin?
      I am.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by redstripe View Post

        I am.
        Can you post the files that you find in <hs root>\html\sonos\MusicDB

        Comment


        • #5
          Here's what I found...
          Click image for larger version

Name:	SonosDB.jpeg
Views:	5
Size:	27.1 KB
ID:	1259001

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by redstripe View Post
            Here's what I found...
            Click image for larger version

Name:	SonosDB.jpeg
Views:	5
Size:	27.1 KB
ID:	1259001
            The timestamp on these files is quite interesting. I assume on 10/10 you switched from the old version of the PI (v3.0.x.x) to the new version (v3.1.x.x). However the SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb file hasn't been updated since then. So either the file is corrupt (try to delete it) or you have no access to the file (access rights problem hence my question on whether you were absolutely sure you are running as admin). The error seems not to suggest there is an error with DLLs, which have plagued other people and are caused by copy/paste installs as opposed to using installer. Recently, one user had issues because he had an autostart setup and he had specified a wrong working directory.
            Interestingly enough, you seem to have created a music DB on 11/10 so perhaps the issue is with a corrupt SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb and you should delete it and see if all works OK after that.
            Hopefully you have some pointers here.
            Dirk

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by dcorsus View Post
              perhaps the issue is with a corrupt SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb and you should delete it and see if all works OK after that.
              Hopefully you have some pointers here.
              Dirk
              Pointers taken, sdb file deleted and voila... before I could even restart the plugin a new sdb file appeared (appropriately timestamped) and the error is no longer showing up. I shall continue to keep an eye on it and thank you again, not only for a terrific plugin, but for helping me troubleshoot in such a clear way. Cheers!

              Comment

              Working...
              X