After Sonos firmware update, HS connection broken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After Sonos firmware update, HS connection broken

All has been smooth for a very long time. Then today I performed a typical Sonos update, and things stopped working. Or rather, most things stopped working. I know HS3 can talk to Sonos because it will still change the volume on a speaker, but my events will not change the playlist. I did find I was a fair ways back from current on the SonosController plugin, so I did update that to current, which got me to where I'm at now. In the log I'm seeing:

Nov-12 8:14:56 PM Sonos Error PlayMusicOnZone - Query: Artist=Natural White Noise for Babies and Album=Help Your Baby Sleep Through the Night and Playlist=and Genre= and Track=Ocean Waves (agatha)
    Nov-12 8:14:56 PM Sonos Error PlayMusicOnZone - Query string: SELECT * FROM Tracks WHERE Artist = 'Natural White Noise for Babies' AND Album = 'Help Your Baby Sleep Through the Night' AND Name = 'Ocean Waves (agatha)' ORDER BY TrackNo
    Nov-12 8:14:56 PM Sonos Error PlayMusicOnZone unsuccesful query for zoneplayer = Zander's Room with error- SQL logic error or missing database no such table: Tracks

Anything that I may be able to fix?

regards,

Paul

Originally posted by paul View Post
    All has been smooth for a very long time. Then today I performed a typical Sonos update, and things stopped working. Or rather, most things stopped working. I know HS3 can talk to Sonos because it will still change the volume on a speaker, but my events will not change the playlist. I did find I was a fair ways back from current on the SonosController plugin, so I did update that to current, which got me to where I'm at now. In the log I'm seeing:

Nov-12 8:14:56 PM Sonos Error PlayMusicOnZone - Query: Artist=Natural White Noise for Babies and Album=Help Your Baby Sleep Through the Night and Playlist=and Genre= and Track=Ocean Waves (agatha)
    Nov-12 8:14:56 PM Sonos Error PlayMusicOnZone - Query string: SELECT * FROM Tracks WHERE Artist = 'Natural White Noise for Babies' AND Album = 'Help Your Baby Sleep Through the Night' AND Name = 'Ocean Waves (agatha)' ORDER BY TrackNo
    Nov-12 8:14:56 PM Sonos Error PlayMusicOnZone unsuccesful query for zoneplayer = Zander's Room with error- SQL logic error or missing database no such table: Tracks

Anything that I may be able to fix?

regards,

Paul
    Do you have any idea from which version you updated? Maybe the v3.0.x.x version? In which case the musicDB has to be recreated

Comment

Originally posted by dcorsus View Post

Do you have any idea from which version you updated? Maybe the v3.0.x.x version? In which case the musicDB has to be recreated
      Indeed it was a 3.0.something version. How to recreate, and will I have to recreate my various events, etc? Many thanks!

Paul

Comment

Originally posted by paul View Post

Indeed it was a 3.0.something version. How to recreate, and will I have to recreate my various events, etc? Many thanks!

Paul
        Homeseer device, master control device, click on control, click on create musicDB
        Help file Tools->Help->Sonos

Comment

Many thanks, that resolved the issue....

Comment

Working...
          X