No announcement yet.

Sonos Network Matrix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It looks like your Boost is hardwired and all else wireless. Everything is running out of that boost according to the diagram. I would add one speaker hardwired and then pick a good channel for your SonosNet and run the matrix again and see what it looks like. It should be improved.

You can tell whats wired or wireless in the left hand column. Tertiary node is wireless and Secondary is wired.

Comment

Thanxs for providing insight, looking at the matrix I'm a little confused if Iook down the top column for the Boost the first green intersection is associated with "Office" which is colored "yellow" (left most column) which is interesting as the Hub and Speaker are within inches of each other I would have thought I would have a "Green" Office but that not being shown what am I missing? Mike
      Computer: CUK Intel NUC7i7BNH
      Op System: Windows 10 Pro - Work Station
      HS Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435

Plug-Ins: BLBackup, BLGData, BLRoombaWifi, Device History, EasyTrigger, ImperiHome, Nest, PHLocation, Pushover 3P, Restart, Sonos, UltraCID3, UltraWeatherWU3, Z-Wave, and Jon00 scripts.

Comment

Paul, so I was able to plug in a speaker in my office, moved the Boost to the Living room and plugged in the Patio with the following resolve;

Attached Files

Plug-Ins: BLBackup, BLGData, BLRoombaWifi, Device History, EasyTrigger, ImperiHome, Nest, PHLocation, Pushover 3P, Restart, Sonos, UltraCID3, UltraWeatherWU3, Z-Wave, and Jon00 scripts.

Comment

That matrix looks pretty darn good. All green and yellow. You should have a nice responsive system now. Probably don't need to tweak any further.

Comment

Thanxs, I noticed that it looks like I'm having interference issues on a few devices (left most column) signified with the Orange color. I'm thinking maybe baby monitor in the two bed rooms will test tomorrow to prove / unprove my theory,but over-all I'm happy (all thing relative) with the setup, thanxs for bring up the Matrix I would have thought it would have been built within the Sonos app to help resolve issues. Mike

Comment

Working...
            X