RadioStation database issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RadioStation database issue

I had several out-dated radio stations, so I deleted the SonosRadioStationsDB.mdb file per the help file. I then tried to relearn stations and... nothing. I then deleted the SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb file.... same thing. I also noticed that the old out-dated radio stations won't go away, despite the fact that I deleted all the files. I have restarted HS a few times. Assuming all my database files might be corrupt, I even tried deleting the SonosDB.mdb and .sdb files followed by a reboot and rebuild.... I just cannot get rid of the old and add new radio stations. The plugin also never recreated the .mdb files. At a loss.

The following is a snippet of the debug log when trying to create a new radio station (reverse order):
    Feb-18 1:00:49 PM Sonos GetcurrentTrackInfo called GetPositionInfo for zoneplayer - House and MetaData x-sonosapi-hls:live%3ahairnation?sid=37&flags=8480&sn=4x-sonosapi-hls:live:hairnation?sid=37&flags=8480&sn=4object.item.audioI tem.musicTrack
    Feb-18 1:00:49 PM Sonos Error Type = SiriusXM
    Feb-18 1:00:49 PM Sonos Error MetaData = 39 - Hair Nationobject.item.audioItem.audioBro...k ari@xxx.xxx
    Feb-18 1:00:49 PM Sonos Error URI = x-sonosapi-hls:live%3ahairnation?sid=37&flags=8480&sn=4
    Feb-18 1:00:49 PM Sonos Error Name = SiriusXM - 39 - Hair Nation
    Feb-18 1:00:49 PM Sonos Error UpdateRadioStationsInfo unable write this record for zoneplayer = House with error - SQL logic error or missing database no such table: RadioStations
    Feb-18 1:00:49 PM Sonos UpdateRadioStationsInfo called for Zone = House with CurrentURI x-sonosapi-hls:live%3ahairnation?sid=37&flags=8480&sn=4 and CurrentURIMetaData = 39 - Hair Nationobject.item.audioItem.audioBro...k ari@xxx.xxx
    Feb-18 1:00:49 PM Sonos House TrackInfo (CurrentURI) = x-sonosapi-hls:live%3ahairnation?sid=37&flags=8480&sn=4 and TrackInfo (CurrentURIMetaData) = 39 - Hair Nationobject.item.audioItem.audioBro...k ari@xxx.xxx
    Feb-18 1:00:49 PM Sonos TransportChangeCallback for player - House VarName = LastChange Value =
    Mark

Originally posted by Mark S. View Post
    I had several out-dated radio stations, so I deleted the SonosRadioStationsDB.mdb file per the help file. I then tried to relearn stations and... nothing. I then deleted the SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb file.... same thing. I also noticed that the old out-dated radio stations won't go away, despite the fact that I deleted all the files. I have restarted HS a few times. Assuming all my database files might be corrupt, I even tried deleting the SonosDB.mdb and .sdb files followed by a reboot and rebuild.... I just cannot get rid of the old and add new radio stations. The plugin also never recreated the .mdb files. At a loss.

The following is a snippet of the debug log when trying to create a new radio station (reverse order):
    Feb-18 1:00:49 PM Sonos GetcurrentTrackInfo called GetPositionInfo for zoneplayer - House and MetaData x-sonosapi-hls:live%3ahairnation?sid=37&flags=8480&sn=4x-sonosapi-hls:live:hairnation?sid=37&flags=8480&sn=4object.item.audioI tem.musicTrack
    Feb-18 1:00:49 PM Sonos Error Type = SiriusXM
    Feb-18 1:00:49 PM Sonos Error MetaData = 39 - Hair Nationobject.item.audioItem.audioBro...k ari@xxx.xxx
    Feb-18 1:00:49 PM Sonos Error URI = x-sonosapi-hls:live%3ahairnation?sid=37&flags=8480&sn=4
    Feb-18 1:00:49 PM Sonos Error Name = SiriusXM - 39 - Hair Nation
    Feb-18 1:00:49 PM Sonos Error UpdateRadioStationsInfo unable write this record for zoneplayer = House with error - SQL logic error or missing database no such table: RadioStations
    Feb-18 1:00:49 PM Sonos UpdateRadioStationsInfo called for Zone = House with CurrentURI x-sonosapi-hls:live%3ahairnation?sid=37&flags=8480&sn=4 and CurrentURIMetaData = 39 - Hair Nationobject.item.audioItem.audioBro...k ari@xxx.xxx
    Feb-18 1:00:49 PM Sonos House TrackInfo (CurrentURI) = x-sonosapi-hls:live%3ahairnation?sid=37&flags=8480&sn=4 and TrackInfo (CurrentURIMetaData) = 39 - Hair Nationobject.item.audioItem.audioBro...k ari@xxx.xxx
    Feb-18 1:00:49 PM Sonos TransportChangeCallback for player - House VarName = LastChange Value =
    I'm out of town, hard to help right now.
    tell me everything of your system, OS, PI version, HS version, VM?, autostart?
    Where exactly do you still see the stations. Can you take a debug log when you display the stations, sure not a cashing in your browser?

Comment

Hometroller S6 with Win 7 Embedded, HS3 Pro 3.0.0.500, Sonos PI 3.1.0.28, no VM or autostart. I cleared browser cache. I have attached some screenshots. Debug from Station display is below (reverse order). Thanks.
      Feb-19 8:49:29 PM Sonos LoadButGroup called for Player = House and has 4 entries
      Feb-19 8:49:29 PM Sonos GetAllActiveZones called and found 4 Player UDNs
      Feb-19 8:49:29 PM Sonos GetMuteState called. DeviceStatus =Online
      Feb-19 8:49:29 PM Sonos UpdateStatus for PlayerControl for player = House has repeat state = repeat_off
      Feb-19 8:49:29 PM Sonos UpdateStatus for PlayerControl for player = House has shuffle state = ordered
      Feb-19 8:49:29 PM Sonos LoadPlayListBox called for Player = House and GenerateDiv= False
      Feb-19 8:49:29 PM Sonos LoadNavigationBox called for Player = House and has 6 entries in the NavigationBox
      Feb-19 8:49:29 PM Sonos LoadNavigationBox called for Player = House and GenerateDiv= False
      Feb-19 8:49:29 PM Sonos Error Error in LibGetRadioStationlists for zone House unable to open RadioStation DB with error- SQL logic error or missing database no such table: RadioStations
      Feb-19 8:49:29 PM Sonos LibGetRadioStationlists called for Zone - House and IncludeLearned = True
      Feb-19 8:49:29 PM Sonos GetPagePlugin for PlayerControl called for Zoneplayer = House has labels Genre = , Artist=, Album=, Playlist=, RadioList=, Audiobooks=, Podcasts=, Favorites=, Lineinput=, Pair=
      Feb-19 8:49:29 PM Sonos GetPagePlugin found Part = clientid with Value = 0
      Feb-19 8:49:29 PM Sonos GetPagePlugin found Part = instance with Value = RINCON_000E58A49CCA01400
      Feb-19 8:49:29 PM Sonos GetPagePlugin for PlayerControl called for Zoneplayer = House with pageName = PlayerControl and user = markari2 and userRights = 6 and queryString = instance=RINCON_000E58A49CCA01400&clientid=0
      Feb-19 8:49:29 PM Sonos hspi.GetPagePlugin called for instance = RINCON_000E58A49CCA01400 and pageName = PlayerControl and user = markari2 and userRights = 6 and queryString = instance=RINCON_000E58A49CCA01400&clientid=0
      Feb-19 8:49:25 PM Sonos BuildButtonStringRef Found LinkgroupZoneSource = BASEMENT
      Feb-19 8:49:25 PM Sonos BuildButtonStringRef Found LinkgroupZoneSource = BOYS
      Feb-19 8:49:25 PM Sonos BuildButtonStringRef Found LinkgroupZoneSource = RYAN
      Feb-19 8:49:25 PM Sonos BuildButtonStringRef Found LinkgroupZoneSource = CONNOR
      Feb-19 8:49:25 PM Sonos BuildButtonStringRef Found LinkgroupZoneSource = MASTER
      Feb-19 8:49:25 PM Sonos BuildButtonStringRef Found LinkgroupZoneSource = AUDREY
      Feb-19 8:49:25 PM Sonos BuildButtonStringRef Found LinkgroupZoneSource = ALL
      Feb-19 8:49:25 PM Sonos BuildButtonStringRef Found LinkgroupZoneSource = AB8SS
      Feb-19 8:49:25 PM Sonos DeleteIniSection called with section = TTSSpeakDevice and FileName = Sonos.ini
      Feb-19 8:49:25 PM Sonos INIT: MaxNbrOfUPNPObjects set to 400
      Feb-19 8:49:25 PM Sonos ReadIniFile called
      Attached Files
      Mark

Comment

Do you have “favorite” radio stations that you saved on your Sonos app? I think that’s what they are, they are not learned by the PI.
        Dirk

Comment

Originally posted by dcorsus View Post
          Do you have “favorite” radio stations that you saved on your Sonos app? I think that’s what they are, they are not learned by the PI.
          Dirk
          That is how mine worked. all the stations that show up in the plugin were saved in the Sonos app first.
          HS3 SEL running Pro Edition 3.0.0.531 on Ubuntu 18.04, mono 5.20, 656 devices, 209 events.
          Plug-Ins: Chromecast, Device History, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, JowiHue, LutronCaseta, MeiUnifi, PHLocation2, Pushover 3P, SDJ-Health, Sonos, WeatherFlow, weatherXML
          Scripts: SparkMan's Lock Event, 5 of Jon00 scripts.

Comment

I have do have favorites saved in the Sonos app, but they are definitely different than the Radiostations. The above are clearly under the Radiostation button. The reason I was using Radiostations is because I could play them from a script. Can I do that with a favorite? Actually, does scripting even work anymore? Because I can't seem to get that working either.

In any event, still scratching me head as to why I can't remove or add radiostations. If it is no longer a feature, I'll try to switch to favorites.
            Mark

Comment

I have do have favorites saved in the Sonos app, but they are definitely different than the Radiostations. The above are clearly under the Radiostation button. The reason I was using Radiostations is because I could play them from a script. Can I do that with a favorite? Actually, does scripting even work anymore? Because I can't seem to get that working either.

In any event, still scratching me head as to why I can't remove or add radiostations. If it is no longer a feature, I'll try to switch to favorites.
              You absolutely can add radio stations to favorites and absolutely use them for events or scripts.
              So favorites, tracks etc are stored in the musicDB and created per your settings. Your screenshots shows radio stations that came from the Sonos DB because it has the prefix "radiostation" , if it was learned by the PI while you play radio stations it would have the prefix "learned radiostation".

Check your admin allowances, the error point to either it cannot write to the DB or the DB is corrupt. Given you deleted it, is suspect an allowance issue, that's why I asked whether you autostart HS because many users who do that forget to start HS as admin.

Dirk

Comment

Yes, I am starting HS3 as Admin. If I delete the database files, doesn't the plugin recreate them when I rebuild the database? Before I deleted, I had two .mdb files and two .sdb files. As you can see above, the .mdb files never came back. Is that OK?
                Mark

Comment

Yes, I am starting HS3 as Admin. If I delete the database files, doesn't the plugin recreate them when I rebuild the database? Before I deleted, I had two .mdb files and two .sdb files. As you can see above, the .mdb files never came back. Is that OK?
                  yes the PI recreates them. Reason you now only see .sdb is that you upgraded to version 3.1.x.x where the microsoft DB component was removed in favor of an SQL DB that also runs on Linux. So the .mdb files were old from your 3.0.x.x version of the PI.
                  I assume you still see the same error? Perhaps stop HS, delete the SonosRadioStationDB.sdb, check that the file is gone, start HS, play a radiostation and see if the error is gone. The MusicDB seems to have the proper size so I'm sure that's where your radiostations are coming from. If you go to your Sonos App, select "Radio by TuneIn", click "My radio Stations", suspect that's where you will find them.

Comment

Working...
                  X