Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dcorsus
    replied
    Just did a quick test, it seems to work as it should on my system but I didn't try 6 "IF" statements. How did you test this? Did you manually run the event or went into the bathroom and caused motion? If I run this event manually, it seem to skip any conditions and just executes the action. If I do a real test, it works as designed.

Leave a comment:

• dcorsus
    replied
    The Profit
    I received your PM.

I don't see any calls from HS on "TriggerTrue" function. The log just showed HS telling the PI to play and set volume.

Leave a comment:

• dcorsus
    replied
    Originally posted by The Profit View Post
    Hi Dirk,
    I have created the below event to turn on Sonos in our master bedroom in the morning when there is motion within a specific time. The event seems to keep triggering every time there is motion. I have a condition in the event to prevent it from triggering at every motion trigger "AND IF Sonos Master Bedroom State has a value that is not equal to Playing" but it isn't working. We recently noticed that the music would keep pausing for a second and then start the music again, which is why I noticed this issue. The State device does show that the Master Bedroom is Playing so I'm not sure why it would keep triggering.

Any suggestions?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	6
Size:	37.5 KB
ID:	1292352
    can you take a debug log?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X