X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dcorsus
    replied
    Originally posted by Miamijerry View Post
    I had Sonos plugin previously installed, then removed. Now I can not seem to get a clean install, currently only the one player shows, with no master.

How to I add the master (Not a physical device, only have one speaker) so that there will be a "Build Database" button?

Also I have no devices created for "Album, Artist, Track, Radio Station, etc.."

Disregarded, I renamed the speaker and everything showed up
    If you have previously deleted the Sonos devices from the HS devices management page AND not deleted the sonos.ini file, you might still have inconsistancies.

So either you hit the "delete all players" button on the bottom of the pi config page or you stop HS3, delete the sonos.ini file in the config subdirectory and restart HS3.

Dirk

Leave a comment:

• Miamijerry
    started a topic Installation Issue

Installation Issue

I had Sonos plugin previously installed, then removed. Now I can not seem to get a clean install, currently only the one player shows, with no master.

How to I add the master (Not a physical device, only have one speaker) so that there will be a "Build Database" button?

Also I have no devices created for "Album, Artist, Track, Radio Station, etc.."

Disregarded, I renamed the speaker and everything showed up
Working...
X