No announcement yet.

Remotely reboot a SONOS device

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I say play it manually I mean with the Sonos app. I can go try to recreate the database and see what happens. The song is spelled correctly (it hasn’t changed) so perhaps the dB did corrupt. When I get back to my computer I’ll do some testing...

Comment

Ok, so this specific issue was resolved with a db rebuild - go figure, sometimes it’s the simplest things first. I guess with the other issue I’ve been having (not communicating with speaker) I fell into the trap of thinking this was part of the same thing, but most likely this was completely independent of it.

if the speaker communication issues reoccur I’ll grab some debug and go from there...

thanks again for your continued support!

Paul

Comment

Originally posted by paul View Post
        Ok, so this specific issue was resolved with a db rebuild - go figure, sometimes it’s the simplest things first. I guess with the other issue I’ve been having (not communicating with speaker) I fell into the trap of thinking this was part of the same thing, but most likely this was completely independent of it.

if the speaker communication issues reoccur I’ll grab some debug and go from there...

thanks again for your continued support!

Paul

Just check which player you picked to make music databases, what time, then make sure that player is not off line or Hs was running non admin

Comment

Working...
        X