How do I translate these error codes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do I translate these error codes?

May-01 3:05:00 PM Sonos Error ERROR in GetQueue for zoneplayer = Living Room with UPNP Error = 791: Unknown error type. OrgError=91. Error = Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    May-01 3:04:58 PM Sonos Error ERROR in GetQueueElement for zoneplayer = Living Room with UPNP Error = 791: Unknown error type. OrgError=91. Error = Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    May-01 3:04:58 PM Sonos Error ERROR in GetQueueElement for zoneplayer = Living Room with UPNP Error = 791: Unknown error type. OrgError=91. Error = Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    Thanks Charles

Originally posted by Charles_cz View Post
    May-01 3:05:00 PM Sonos Error ERROR in GetQueue for zoneplayer = Living Room with UPNP Error = 791: Unknown error type. OrgError=91. Error = Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    Thanks Charles
    Maybe some more background info. What where you doing when the errors showed up, are you browsing content? Other things not working? Anything special with the living room player (paired, grouped, playbeam/bar.,..), events perhaps? Deleted players perhaps?

Comment

All I am doing is really announcements on using event. I don't use it for anything else at this point. I was able to get some sound at some point but not anymore. I was just wondering where I should start. I am running latest HS3 and latest plugin on Win10. But getting a lot of errors that might be related to my setup or settings. Please see PDF file.

Thank you. Charles
      Attached Files

Comment

Oh. I think I know where the problem was.. :-) Players are connected to Control4 amplifiers and those were off. As soon as I turn those on everything is back to normal.. It looks like they go to sleep mode but I can't change that so I will have to do some testing to see if I need to send more then one request to SONOS. It looks like first request does wake up amplifiers but doesn't play announcement. Second try plays announcement as excpected since amplifiers are awake.

Comment

Working...
        X