Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SONOS HSTOUCH ART

dear all,

I have some difficulties showing the art of the sonos players in hstouch.

I was using the isvideo with a refresh of 5 secs with this img url;

http://IP/[$SCRIPT=&hs.DeviceString(art DEVURL)]

this is functioning fine on my IOS based hsstouch, but my windows tablets are having issues. Are there better solutions to show and refresh the art?

Bart

Regards Bart
    ------------------------------------------
    Win7 64Bit on Intel NUCI7 with SSD
    HSPRO 3.
    Devices; 1370 Events; 691

Jon00 Scripts, JowHue, HSTouch, Plugwise, Z-wave, Ultranetatmo, Ultracam, PHlocation, BLUSBUIRT, MeiHarmony, Buienradar, MEiUnifi Pushover 3P, Random, Nest HSPhone and Blueiris

Visonic Powermax Alarm System (HS3) Interface: http://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=11129

or just use status tracking
    Regards Bart
    HSPRO 3.

Jon00 Scripts, JowHue, HSTouch, Plugwise, Z-wave, Ultranetatmo, Ultracam, PHlocation, BLUSBUIRT, MeiHarmony, Buienradar, MEiUnifi Pushover 3P, Random, Nest HSPhone and Blueiris

Visonic Powermax Alarm System (HS3) Interface: http://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=11129

Comment

Hi Bart, if I recall the syntax correct, you drop in an image object and link that to the Sonos HS device that represents the current and/or next album art. Each time the HS Device (art) changes, the image will automatically update on your HST screens.
      Clear as mud?
      Dirk

Comment

Yes,

I feel so stupid i was so focussed on using the SUB URL

still strange my solution worked fine on IPAD client but not on my windowsclient.

Thanks

Regards Bart
        HSPRO 3.

Comment

So I have spent 16 hours trying to get this same issue to work. I think my system might have an issue. The art changes correctly in the plugin in home seer, except the next song art never updates. I dont konw if that is my issue or not. either way, I can find the current JPG, but as soon as the song is done, the image is bad. I cannot find what link to send over to HSTouch that will autoupdate or add a number each time it changes.

Any advice anyone???

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2019-12-08 HomeSeer Web Control.png
Views:	304
Size:	189.4 KB
ID:	1345397

Comment

Originally posted by DRP96A View Post
            So I have spent 16 hours trying to get this same issue to work. I think my system might have an issue. The art changes correctly in the plugin in home seer, except the next song art never updates. I dont konw if that is my issue or not. either way, I can find the current JPG, but as soon as the song is done, the image is bad. I cannot find what link to send over to HSTouch that will autoupdate or add a number each time it changes.

Any advice anyone???

Name:	Screenshot_2019-12-08 HomeSeer Web Control.png
Views:	304
Size:	189.4 KB
ID:	1345397
            Not all stations provide next track info/art. I notice there is no track, album or artist so suspect whatever you are playing doesn't provide next track info.

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply.. so i guess I am on the right track by placing http://192.168.1.24/images/Sonos/NoArt.png as my art location? This points to the noart picture.

Thanks

DRP

Comment

What are you trying to accomplish? Using this URL is NOT correct. Every track has a different art file name and is done on purpose so HSTouch would be triggered when the device which holds the art URL changes, it will update the image. If you are trying to use this on an HSTouch screen, you drop an image on the screen and set that the DEVICE that holds the art.

Comment

I'm sorry to be such a beginner.

I have the image on the screen, and i have its properties up, but i have no idea how or what it means to "set that the DEVICE holds the art"

Here is my screen. Thanks again. I will learn this, its a steep curve!

Name:	albumart.png
Views:	299
Size:	160.8 KB
ID:	1345424

Comment

Have you clicked on the "Help" menu in the Designer? You get this : https://help.homeseer.com/help/HSTouch/static/ On the right pane are the properties you can set to /for an image you click on the left.

Eman
                    TinkerLand : Life's Choices,"No One Size Fits All"

Comment

You see that status/trackingnormal field in the Element Properties box on the lower right? You click on it and it will give you the option to select which HS device. You pick Sonos Garage Art and I seem to recall there is a radio button to select status or value. I think it is status you select

Comment

Works Perfectly. Thanks so much Dcorsus. I dont think i would have figured that out, and frankly, i spent well over 20 hours looking at previous forum posts, so i dont know how anyone has gotten it to work.

I appreciatee your help so much!!!

DRP

Comment

Welcome to the Homeseer forum. Touch Designer has a steep learning curve. You can get some tremendous results with practice.
                          Blair

HomeSeer: HS3 Pro | Blue-Iris 4 on Windows10Pro
                          | Devices: 832 | Events: 211 |
                          Plug-Ins: Z-Wave | RFXCOM | UltraRachio3 | Sonos
                          BLLAN | BLLOCK | NetCAM | Global Cache Pro | Blue-Iris4

Comment

Working...
                          X