Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New errors

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New errors

    Hi just recently starting getting these errors for multiple devices.

    ERROR in GetVolumeLevel for zoneplayer = Guest Room with UPNP Error = Read only tag / Transport is locked / Access denied. Error = MyUPnPService.InvokeAction for ServiceID = http://192.168.1.100:1400/xml/RenderingControl1.xml while sending Action = GetVolume for URI = http://192.168.1.100:1400/MediaRende...ontrol/Control and Request = 0 Master UPNP Error = with error = The underlying connection was closed: The connection was closed unexpectedly.

    I'm looking here to see if the DB is messed up or something.
    HSPro on a Supermicro Atom|Z-Net
    Elo touchscreen client, Android Phones and Tablets, Xbox One
    Global Cach/Ultra-GCIR | Etherrain | Jon00 | Sonos | Blue Iris | URC Whole Home Remotes | Philips Hue | Nest | Grandstream | Leviton | Aeon Labs | Cooper | Kwikset | Evolve | Envisalink/DSC | Amazon Alexa/IFTT

  • #2
    Can you tell me what you were doing, when the errors happened? Are these paired players? Most likely a command was sent to a player that is paired and it refuses the command because only the master of the pair will accept commands. If this is part of an event or announcement, check the participating players and if they are paired, remove them and only leave master (such as playbeam, playbar ....)

    Comment


    • #3
      I have a feeling this started when I migrated HS to a new PC. I deleted the problem devices and will go from there. The primary device is working so that's good.
      HSPro on a Supermicro Atom|Z-Net
      Elo touchscreen client, Android Phones and Tablets, Xbox One
      Global Cach/Ultra-GCIR | Etherrain | Jon00 | Sonos | Blue Iris | URC Whole Home Remotes | Philips Hue | Nest | Grandstream | Leviton | Aeon Labs | Cooper | Kwikset | Evolve | Envisalink/DSC | Amazon Alexa/IFTT

      Comment


      • #4
        How did you delete the problem devices? If you deleted them from the HS device page, now you for sure are in trouble. How did you do the migration? Copied the whole HS directory and subdirectories? Used backup/restore? If you used either of these, you should be OK. If you copied the HS database only, the Sonos.ini file wasn't copied and you would be in trouble.

        Comment


        • #5
          So, What is the proper way to delete the SONOS speakers if you turn off the plugin - Sounds like I screwed up - I disabled the plugin for troubleshooting and deleted the speakers through HS device view. I re-enabled the puging and the speakers did not populate properly - I just get power on and off -

          I know you love SONOS - I track the new patent - looks like the FCC just posted an 'FCC Alert' - it appears SONOS may be looking at bluetooth

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by harvito View Post
            So, What is the proper way to delete the SONOS speakers if you turn off the plugin - Sounds like I screwed up - I disabled the plugin for troubleshooting and deleted the speakers through HS device view. I re-enabled the puging and the speakers did not populate properly - I just get power on and off -

            I know you love SONOS - I track the new patent - looks like the FCC just posted an 'FCC Alert' - it appears SONOS may be looking at bluetooth
            Stop HS3. Delete the sonos.ini file, restart HS3 (and Sonos PI) and the PI will delete and recreate all devices.
            Dirk

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by dcorsus View Post

              Stop HS3. Delete the sonos.ini file, restart HS3 (and Sonos PI) and the PI will delete and recreate all devices.
              Dirk
              This is what I plan to do when I have a moment. Thanks. I copied the whole directory when I migrated. Sorry for the delayed reply...crazy work!!!
              HSPro on a Supermicro Atom|Z-Net
              Elo touchscreen client, Android Phones and Tablets, Xbox One
              Global Cach/Ultra-GCIR | Etherrain | Jon00 | Sonos | Blue Iris | URC Whole Home Remotes | Philips Hue | Nest | Grandstream | Leviton | Aeon Labs | Cooper | Kwikset | Evolve | Envisalink/DSC | Amazon Alexa/IFTT

              Comment


              • #8
                It looks like deleting the INI file worked...I'll keep monitoring...tks
                HSPro on a Supermicro Atom|Z-Net
                Elo touchscreen client, Android Phones and Tablets, Xbox One
                Global Cach/Ultra-GCIR | Etherrain | Jon00 | Sonos | Blue Iris | URC Whole Home Remotes | Philips Hue | Nest | Grandstream | Leviton | Aeon Labs | Cooper | Kwikset | Evolve | Envisalink/DSC | Amazon Alexa/IFTT

                Comment

                Working...
                X