Sorry, yes another...can’t resume after TTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry, yes another...can’t resume after TTS

i have read through numerous threads. I cannot get this working for a few months now. It worked back in October of last year, then sometime after that it stopped resuming.

I have tried or confirmed, both inbound and outbound firewall entries in Win 7 64 bit HS3 pro machine are enabled. Turned off firewall. removed the PI, deleted all references. I can play via the PI device entry, pause and resume fine. When my TTS gets invoked, it plays the message and then the music never resumes.

This is consistent error in log immediately following it trying to resume playing after the event has processed.

ERROR in PlayURI for zoneplayer = Living Room with UPNP Error = Read only tag / Transport is locked / Access denied. URI=x-rincon-queue:RINCON_7828CAC860F201400#34 and isObjectID = False, MetaData=object.item.audioItem.audioBroadcasthttps://ab-us.ws.sonos.com/cloudqueue/householdId/Sonos_eJCCoosvWWfJLEELSdGAkhYr6M.PXkT0XsXqSSJvk5BqU76/groupId/RINCON_7828CAC860F201400:2166112224/v2.1/, Error =MyUPnPService.InvokeAction for ServiceID = http://10.0.0.244:1400/xml/AVTransport1.xml while sending Action = SetAVTransportURI for URI = http://10.0.0.244:1400/MediaRenderer...nsport/Control and Request = 0 x-rincon-queue:RINCON_7828CAC860F201400#34 <DIDL-Lite xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/" xmlns:upnp="urn:schemas-upnp-org:metadata-1-0/upnp/" xmlns:r="urn:schemas-rinconnetworks-com:metadata-1-0/" xmlns="urn:schemas-upnp-org:metadata-1-0/DIDL-Lite/"><item id="-1" parentID="-1" restricted="true"><upnp:class>object.item.audioItem.audioBro adcast</upnp:class><desc id="cdudn" nameSpace="urn:schemas-rinconnetworks-com:metadata-1-0/">https://ab-us.ws.sonos.com/cloudqueue/householdId/Sonos_eJCCoosvWWfJLEELSdGAkhYr6M.PXkT0XsXqSSJvk5BqU76/groupId/RINCON_7828CAC860F201400:2166112224/v2.1/</desc></item></DIDL-Lite> UPNP Error = faultcode = s:Client, faultstring = UPnPError, detail = 714 with error = The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.

Any help please

Nacman

I also have a ubiquity security gateway connected to my fiber. my network all points to the gateway.The only thing I haven’t tried is adding exceptions to it, but not sure that is needed. I would do it, but I don’t know what UDP AND TCP PORTS I would forward. I have to do it by protocol and ports in the gateway device

Comment

You wrote "removed the PI" , how did you do that? Did you delete the Sonos.ini file after you manually deleted the devices ?
      I suspect your databases are inconsistent, suggest you stop HS, delete the sonos.ini file, restart HS, recreate your linkgroups, try again.
      If it still doesn't work, post the player table, linkgroup table and make sure you don't select a paired player as the source of the linkgroup.

Comment

i deleted the devices, deleted all sonos files and directories.restarted HS 3 redownloaded the PI and started over. I will do as you advise. it isn’t in front of me now, but maybe the last part you stated may be the problem. I may have selected a paired player as the source. just going from memory. Thanks. i will report back later today

Comment

Unfortunately, the ini file is in the config subdirectory (where it belongs), so deleting the Sonos subfolder unfortunately doesn't do much except for cleaning up some database files, artwork etc.

Comment

I have tried exactly what you asked me to do. Regardless the source always fills in the word “garage”. That appears to violate what you’ve asked me to make sure doesn’t happen and that is not selecting a paired player as the source of the link group.

Comment

Do you recall deleting the Sonos.ini file in the config directory? If you did, turn the debug flag on and open the config page, add a linkgroup , try to select other source, check log for errors and post log

Comment

I searched for all files from the root HS3 folder that had sonos as part of their name. I know it was deleted the first time, but I have also deleted many more times since then attempting to get it to work. Still no dice.

Comment

teamviewer?

Comment

Here is the Sonos Log from initial PI download ( I deleted it all again) until I enabled logging and then created a new linkgroup. The pictures associated are what it looked like after reinstalling and then as I created the linkgroup. Both Living Room and Garage were already prepopulated. I don't see how to "select other source". There were ZERO errors when I filtered on the errors only. This is the SONOS entries in the HS3 Log.

LOG REMOVED FOR EASIER READING - SEE LAST POST FOR RESOLUTION
                    Attached Files

Comment

uhhh, the picture shows you have the option to select either Living Room or Garage from the drop down list, just move your mouse down and click on Garage.
                      DON'T forget to select also a destination player even if that is the same as the source player.
                      All else in the log looks OK

Comment

I did that. Probably while you were typing the reply. No Joy. The message play, music does not resume.
                        Attached Files

Comment

I hate attaching this long dump of the log. But here is the entire log from when I invoked "Digging up Bones" song, playing the announcment, then then the errors.

It appears that it gathers up the time played into the song for furture use, but it errors out on the resume aspect. I created another Linkgroup name called TTS2 just to see if that made a difference.

LOG REMOVED IN EDIT FOR EASIER READING

Comment

SO I learned something. Music resumes fine if it was played (started) via the Sonos App. If you invoke it via Amazon Alexa with the Sonos skill it does not. Not sure why, but that is the case.

Comment

Indeed .... there is a posting here somewhere about same issue and to the day, I have no idea if I can solve this or whether it actually can be done through the UPNP interface ....

https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/me...-support/page3

Comment

Working...
                              X