No announcement yet.

Adding Sonos Speakers to Events

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any special voices installed or selected (wouldn't even know how, but some people do ...)?

Comment

There wasn't a file Ann_Door_Bell_0.wav - So I figured maybe making the event didn't work right as I did download the Plug-In directly in the updater, but did so while making the event. So I made a new event, but I just said TACOS as the what do say - worked just fine . . . So I started trying to break it, it is the apostrophe that breaks it. Tried Someone's - doesn't work, tried Someones works . . .

Now I just need to find a better voice - Thanks for all your HELP!

Comment

Originally posted by brittonsm View Post
        There wasn't a file Ann_Door_Bell_0.wav - So I figured maybe making the event didn't work right as I did download the Plug-In directly in the updater, but did so while making the event. So I made a new event, but I just said TACOS as the what do say - worked just fine . . . So I started trying to break it, it is the apostrophe that breaks it. Tried Someone's - doesn't work, tried Someones works . . .

Now I just need to find a better voice - Thanks for all your HELP!
        Maybe you need to escape the quote, perhaps it needs to be double or triple. Probably you can Google it. Glad it works.
        Dirk

Comment

Working...
        X