Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Play Last/Now/Next/No - Question

Hi,

I have a series of events that I'd like to use to add tracks to the end of a Sonos player's queue. In each event I'm using "Sonos Actions" with a Command:Play Track, Clear Queue:No and Last/Now/Next/No:Last.

However, when the events are triggered, the track is inserted into the queue as Next instead of being added to the end. From experimenting around I believe the options Last and Next appear to be both be doing the same thing. "Now" works as expected. "No" clears the queue and adds the new track but paused. I don' know if this is expected behaviour or not.

I noticed this originally on v3.1.0.36. Have upgraded to v3.1.0.45 beta and the problem persists.

FYI, I am using an old Wurlitzer wallbox to trigger the events. My event triggers are button A01 pressed, A02 pressed, etc.. Happy to discuss details with anybody interested in doing something similar.

Thanks for your help!

-David

No is indeed an option to put something in the queue but don't play it immediately.
    I can confirm that option Last is not working as expected. Will post an update tomorrow in the beta section.
    Thanks for finding/reporting.
    Dirk

Comment

version .46 posted in beta section of updater.

Comment

Thanks! I just tested .46 and it is working perfectly. :-)

Comment

Working...
        X