No announcement yet.

Important: Sonos Users read this! License plans for HS3/4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well you are not dense at all. Hadn't paid attention to where the help links ended up in HS4. Right now, can't find them either. Does anyone else know?

Comment

In HS3, the Tools->Help page has a link to the Sonos Help file, as well as links (seven total in my case) to help for other plugins. The HS4 Help page doesn't include a section for these links.

Offhand, I don't see a way to navigate to the Sonos Help page directly; however you should be able to get there via

http://192.168.1.103/Sonos/Help/Help.htm

Substitute your HS4 server's IP address of course.

Comment

Originally posted by NC-Lou View Post
        Hi, I am so sorry for being dense. I am running HS4. When I go to HS4->Tools->Help that looks like Image-1, if I click get support now I get Image-2. When I search for Sonos I get Image-3. Do you have an URL for the help documents?
        In the mean time go to <hs root>/html/sonos/help and open the help.htm file

Comment

Will gladly pay!!

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Will gladly pay, and just waiting to install the new plugin .....

Comment

i will gladly pay , can't believe it was for free anyway

Comment

Hi,

Any news on the HS4 plugin, I noticed a bug where after restarting the sonos.ini gets a value (debug level) changed to 'True' and on startup it is looking for an integer. I currently manually edit sonos.ini to set the value to zero to fix the issue.

Thanks,
                  Lou

Comment

Hi,

Any news on the HS4 plugin, I noticed a bug where after restarting the sonos.ini gets a value (debug level) changed to 'True' and on startup it is looking for an integer. I currently manually edit sonos.ini to set the value to zero to fix the issue.

Thanks,
                    Lou
                    Which version of the PI are you on? That sounds like something I fixed a version or two ago. You should have to edit manually, just set level in config page.
                    Still waiting (for many many many many months) on a few key issues to be resolved but HS team seems very busy with other things.
                    In the mean time, I have been busy doing other things and really not spend a lot of effort finishing off and release.

Comment

Thank you for the response. I am running version 3.1.0.53 of the plugin on HS4 Standard Edition 4.1.5.0 (Windows).

Thanks for the update, hopefully they close out those last few items soon.

Comment

Thank you for the response. I am running version 3.1.0.53 of the plugin on HS4 Standard Edition 4.1.5.0 (Windows).

Thanks for the update, hopefully they close out those last few items soon.
                        I meant "you shouldN'T" have to manually edit the file, just setting the debug level (change it and change it back) should be sufficient.

Comment

Yes, that works too. However when I restart HS4 I have to reset it again. Is there anyway to make it lasting? (i.e. should I mark the file as Read Only?).

Comment

However when I restart HS4 I have to reset it again. Is there anyway to make it lasting? (i.e. should I mark the file as Read Only?).
                            This should really not be! Do note that HS tends to cache ini files, so you should ONLY edit them when the PI or HS is stopped. The only time the PI will change that value is when you change it on the config page, so if HS "changes it", it is because you manually changed it and HS (or windows due to parallel access) is undoing your change! If you are on v53, going to the config page and set debug level to say off and then to errors only should write right value and nothing should change due to restarting the PI.

Comment

I'm new to this plugin but I will definitely buy the plugin when the paid version becomes available.

Comment

I solved my issue, it was 100% pilot error. When auto starting HomeSeer with Task Scheduler, I didn't specify the correct working directory and it was picking up an old sonos.ini. Once I fixed the configuration in Task Scheduler to include the correct HS4 directory I have no issues. Thanks for your help.

Comment

Working...
                                X