Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sonos log:TVConfigurationError Is this something that can be fixed ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sonos log:TVConfigurationError Is this something that can be fixed ?

I started tracking all reference to "error" in my HS log and the following message keep poping up for one specific Sonos device I have it is a Sonos Beam.

MyUPnPService.TreatEventQueue raised event for ServiceID = http://192.168.1.221:1400/xml/DeviceProperties1.xml, NotifyData = /RINCON_347E5C9A77C001400/urn:upnp-org:serviceIdeviceProperties HTTP/1.1, DeviceUDN = RINCON_347E5C9A77C001400, IPAddress = 192.168.1.221 and Event = TVConfigurationError, Event InfoLength = 1

Is this something that can be fixed on my side in any configuration ?

thanks

Any reason why you are logging in what I think is verbose mode? If the PI has real errors, it will show them as real errors and you only need to set your debug level to "errorsOnly".

Comment

Originally posted by dcorsus View Post
      Any reason why you are logging in what I think is verbose mode? If the PI has real errors, it will show them as real errors and you only need to set your debug level to "errorsOnly".
      in fact, I activated the the verbose mode to try to find out more about an error I have from time to time that coompletely blocks mys HS server
      mars-12 15:23:15 Sonos MyTcpListener.DoAccept received Error = L'opération arithmétique a provoqué un dépassement de capacité.
      When this error happens, I have to completely restart HS since it become so loaded with the message that it becomes impossible to even try to stop the sonos plugin.

So maybe I should have asked how to fix the above error.

Comment

I see, perhaps a bit more extensive log of what you see pre and post this error?

I would be very surprised that this error is causing HS to go belly up, my bet would be that HS is going belly up for a different reason and is causing stress all over the place including the PI. It seems to suggest a divide by zero issue, pretty strange it would show in the procedure listed. I'll check the code later whether I have some math in there, if not, then we most likely have a corruption going on somewhere. An error like above can perhaps cause the PI not to function properly, but it is properly "intercepted" and PIs run in their own thread, it should not cause an issue with HS.

So if you can post say a bunch of log entries pre and post this error (but needs with debug logging on). Maybe you just saw the error on occasion and when you enabled verbose you haven't seen it. Again, if you see it on occasion, I'm even more convinced something else is going on. Do you have scripts? Maybe you have a network issue that indeed affects this PI as this error is related to your network AND it will obviously cause you myHS to crap out.

Comment

I will try to catch the error with debug ON but since this error only happen once in every few days iI will come back later with details.

Thanks

Comment

If you see this once in a blue moon, we might be wasting our time assuming this is the cause to an issue and not the result of an issue.
            Which OS are you using and which version of the Sonos PI?
            Thanks.

Comment

dcorsus This happens about once every 4-10 days, I am using windows 10 and I am running the latest release Sonos PI 3.1.0.51

Comment

Make sure that both HS3 and the hspi_sonos.exe have all access (incoming and outgoing) right on the firewall on you HS PC.

Comment

Originally posted by dcorsus View Post
                  Make sure that both HS3 and the hspi_sonos.exe have all access (incoming and outgoing) right on the firewall on you HS PC.
                  both are already set in windows defender to have all access right.

Comment

Working...
                  X