No announcement yet.

MyTcpListener.DoAccept received Error =

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even after changing connection from my Sonos Player1 to my Beam, the problem still happens...

Looking back at all logs where I saw the "MyTcpListener.DoAccept received Error =", there seems to be a constant in the event log, most of the time there has been reception of "movement" events from my DSC alarm system to the spud Envisalink plugin.

I knows nothing about TCP protocols but could there be something related ?

I can PM you the detailed log extracted in a .txt file if you think this could help

Comment

Originally posted by goldriver View Post
      Even after changing connection from my Sonos Player1 to my Beam, the problem still happens...

Looking back at all logs where I saw the "MyTcpListener.DoAccept received Error =", there seems to be a constant in the event log, most of the time there has been reception of "movement" events from my DSC alarm system to the spud Envisalink plugin.

I knows nothing about TCP protocols but could there be something related ?

I can PM you the detailed log extracted in a .txt file if you think this could help
      Do you have any scripts or events associated with the DSC alarm system?

Comment

Definitly I have many events related to the Envisalink plugin, all my lights are "motion activated" with the motion detection devices of Envisalink, I have notification related to outdoor motion detection, camera trigger related to motion detection...

Comment

scripts or plain vanilla events? If scripts, check code for loops or issues. If actions, make sure the action is only trigger once and not bouncing (on/off/on/off ....)

Comment

Working...
          X