Sonos Link command won ’t work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sonos Link command won ’t work

Before installing HS4, everything worked fine. Since HS4, I can’t « Link » speakers , system won’t save my configuration when clicking on the Disk Icon, even if the list in Edit Selections list all my Skp.
    But strangely, « Unlink » command work fine.

Anyone with the same problem or solution ?

JYA

Click image for larger version

Name:	Sonos1.png
Views:	134
Size:	336.3 KB
ID:	1422309

Name:	Sonos2.png
Views:	130
Size:	312.7 KB
ID:	1422312

Name:	Sonos3.png
Views:	141
Size:	117.9 KB
ID:	1422313
    Attached Files

Same exact issue here on HS4.

Comment

A problem with linking was reported here (https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/me...r-link-players) but it seems we have now another issue

Comment

There seems to be 2 issues:

1/ when you click on submit after adding the players and the pop up window closes, nothing is displayed BUT the event was created properly. If you click edit again, you see your previous selection correctly. Even running the event shows it works. So nothing is displayed.
        2/ now when you click on save, you lose your info and the event is hosed up

rjh Rich you fixed a CSS issue for this (HSCS-437) and delivered a fix in 4.1.3 but there seems to be more going on.

Comment

My problem seems to be different from Issue HSCS-437 ( a third issue !). The list in « Edit selection » is ok, all my spk are listed.
          But when I click on save icon after selecting my spk and closing the window, it won’t save, and the event won’t work.

dcorus: what do you mean by « the event is hosed up »?

And remember, «unlink» command still work fine !

I run 4.1.7.0.
          JYA

Comment

Originally posted by jyves@videotron.ca View Post

dcorus: what do you mean by « the event is hosed up »?
            Exaclty what you described, the GUI part seems to work, it doesn't save your settings hence the event doesn't work at all. Unlink works because it doesn't require multiselect function so all information is properly stored and executed properly.

Comment

Working...
            X