How to play something at a certain time and increase volume in increments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to play something at a certain time and increase volume in increments

I want to play bird sounds in the morning to wake me up. I want them to start very low and increase in volume to a certain point. Is there a way to do this?

Create event that triggers at your wake up time. Actions are: play bird song, then wait , set volume, wait , set volume ...
    Other way, set alarm on Sonos directly with bird song. Create event that triggers on alarm event, actions: wait , set volume, wait set volume
    Very rudimentary but should do what you want. You'd probably need to create some other event, that is triggered by say a pause/stop event to stop increasing volume

Comment

I wondered if there was a way to do it like I have the light come on and gradually get up to a certain brightness in x amount of time. Can this also be done with a volume?

Comment

Where do you get your bird sounds?

Comment

Originally posted by pcgirl65 View Post
          I wondered if there was a way to do it like I have the light come on and gradually get up to a certain brightness in x amount of time. Can this also be done with a volume?
          You can create a script

Comment

Except I don't know how to create a script. I got the bird sounds from a spotify playlist.

Comment

Working...
            X