X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Log Error

Hi Dirk,

I have a 10 zone system and all running fine in HS except for:

8/3/2011 11:29:52 AM - SONOSCONTROLLER - Error in CopyArtworkForLinkedZone for ZoneName = Coach Office while copying Artwork with URL = with Error = Access to the path 'C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HSPRO\html' is denied.
    8/3/2011 11:29:52 AM - SONOSCONTROLLER - Error in CopyArtworkForLinkedZone for ZoneName = Coach Office while copying Artwork with URL = with Error = Access to the path 'C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HSPRO\html' is denied.

Everytime I change this zone (only this zone) I get the above in the log.

Any ideas?

thanks

Mark

Hi Mark,

this is unfortunately an error associated with the code I recently added for Club Chapin. From the looks of it, the artwork URL is empty, which should not be. Is this zone linked? Is it possible to turn the debug flag on, change a track on that player and send me the log file. Do you have art work for what you are playing on that player?

Thanks

Dirk

Comment

Back

Hi Dirk,

Sorry I was away, never did get back to you.

I installed the latest version of the plugin and the problem went away.

So did my big time delays (I am running 12 zones) the difference was huge.

thanks as always

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by markesdale View Post
        So did my big time delays (I am running 12 zones) the difference was huge.

thanks as always

Mark
        My pleasure .....

You may want to keep an eye open for the next beta. I did spot a problem with saving queues on multiple players, so if you have 12 zones, the chance that you will be exposed is somewhat more outspoken.

Cheers,

Dirk

Comment

Working...
        X