Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zones do not unlink all the time

Hi Dirk:

If I link all my zones 8 of them no prob when i unlink some zones remain linked . I am using the upnp master from within the event system any thoughts why it seems to jam up my system. Then if I unlink the zones using my sonos app it seem to stable out till i relink with your plugin

Any suggestions on insuring that unlinking is completed

Regards

Robert

Originally posted by Wingo View Post
    I am using the upnp master from within the event system
    Hi Robert,

could you be more specific on this statement? Did you create a linkgroup that has all your players in it and you have some event to activate and deactivate that linkgroup? If so how does that event look like, could you provide some screenshot?

Is it sporadically failing or all the time?

Dirk

Comment

On and off not all the time here is a shot of the event linking works just fine every time unless unliink is not complete then it hangs.

I link with wholehouse

no errors in log file

thnak

Robert
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi Robert,

just gave it a quick try, didn't have any problem, but you said in your case it is intermittent.

What event is triggering the linking and unlinking? Any chance that the unlink event is called before linking is completed or linking is triggered twice (in which case you lose the original state)?

Would you be able to recreate it with the debug flag on and send me the log file of a failing case?

Dirk

Comment

k here you go sorry was out and about for a while

thanks

Robert
          Attached Files

Comment

Robert,
            can you email the complete log file which you can find in the Homeseer directory (or subdir /logs)
            Make sure the log (or point out the time) of a failing case
            Thanks
            Dirk

Comment

Working...
            X