Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radio station not showing.

Hi
    Great plugin but my radio stations created in the sonos desktop software is not showing up in homeseer, i get this error:

20.11.2011 19:43:55 - SONOSCONTROLLER - Error in LibGetRadioStationlists for zone Kitchen unable to open RadioStatiuon DB with error- Could not find file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS2\html\SonosController\MusicDb\SonosRadioStationsDB.mdb'.

The file "SonosRadioStationsDB.mdb" is missing from the directory, only the SonosDB.mdb exists here.

I had this working before on this computer before i reinstaled homeseer.
    I cant find the file, i dont know ,I cant find anything about this in Support Forum. I'm hoping somebody haw a fix for this.
    I really want my radio stations back, they are a part of my wake up routine.

Originally posted by Mrodseth View Post
    The file "SonosRadioStationsDB.mdb" is missing from the directory, only the SonosDB.mdb exists here.

I had this working before on this computer before i reinstaled homeseer.
    I cant find the file, i dont know ,I cant find anything about this in Support Forum. I'm hoping somebody haw a fix for this.
    I really want my radio stations back, they are a part of my wake up routine.
    The "SonosRadioStationsDB.mdb" is a "learned" file, each time you play a (ex: pandora) radiostation, the info associated with that radiostation is added. If you installed HS on another PC or you erased all directories, hope you have a back-up to pull it from. The file is stored in the same directory as the "SonosDB.mdb" file, ie <hs root>\html\SonosController\MusicDb. If you don't have that file, simply play the radio stations and they will be added and recreated.

Dirk

Comment

Working...
    X