Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has "Player Config Change" Sonos Trigger Changed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has "Player Config Change" Sonos Trigger Changed?

I just upgraded from .59 to .86, and have been testing my installation.

I have an event watching for the Sonos Player Trigger "Player Config Change", which before the upgrade was called anytime a wake alarm was changed (I am sure other things triggered this as well).

Since the upgrade it does not seem that this is being called when I change an alarm.

I don't know if it is related, though I noticed that the Zone Player Name for this event was not populated. I am assuming that this was do to the new version rebuilding the zone list when I refreshed the DB. I entered the correct zone, though it did not help.

Has the behavior for this been changed? If not, is there anything that I may have done on my side during the upgrade to break the configuration?

I believe the rest of my Sonos actions are working properly.

Lou
    Attached Files

Originally posted by gerlin View Post
    I just upgraded from .59 to .86, and have been testing my installation.

I have an event watching for the Sonos Player Trigger "Player Config Change", which before the upgrade was called anytime a wake alarm was changed (I am sure other things triggered this as well).

Since the upgrade it does not seem that this is being called when I change an alarm.

Has the behavior for this been changed?
    I fixed something a few betas back to make sure I don't set the "changed configuration" flag, which subsequent will cause the music DB to be recreated (of course if you have it set that way). Because I now save queues as a temporary playlist when an announcement comes in, the change config flag was always set. I need to have a look whether I inadvertently broke this for alarm changes.

I'll try right now .... this is an event when you change the alarm info or when the alarm goes off? There is an event for the alarm going off.

Dirk

Comment

Originally posted by gerlin View Post

Has the behavior for this been changed? If not, is there anything that I may have done on my side during the upgrade to break the configuration?
      Just posed v87 which should fix this problem, that I most likely introduced in v75
      Let me know if it now works (again :-()
      Dirk

Comment

Works perfectly now.

Thanks again

Comment

Working...
        X