Problem with special characters?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with special characters?

Diderik, which version of the Sonos PI are you using? If you are using v88 from the updater, can you first update to the latest version that is posted here (http://board.homeseer.com/showpost.p...45&postcount=1

Comment

Comment

Any chance to turn the Sonos PI debug flag on (in the sonos config page, don't forget to click save), turn HS logging to disk on, restart HS, let it come up, click on the player button that produces the error, zip up the HS log file and post it?
        Probably something with multilanguage characters, I suspect multibyte encoding that I violate somehow. Before I change the language on my players and screw something up, I'd appreciate you taking the log for me.
        Dirk

Comment

Actually, no need to do tracing, I just changed one of my zone names to " seems to indicate it did

I had a similar problem with the "-" character in a zone name and created a work around in v97, in this case, there is no work around that I can think of.

I'm thinking of changing the URL from zone name to UDN but that's quite a change so for time being, the only thing I can offer you is to rename the zone and stick with "English" characters.

Dirk

Comment

Actually fixing this was easier than I thought. I posted a new beta v105. Download it and install it and let me know it takes care or business.

Dirk

Comment

Comment

Thanks a lot! The new version (105) did the trick!

Comment

Working...
                X