How using Sonos and HS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How using Sonos and HS?

what are some examples of the easy things people are doing with Sonos on HS?
    HS3 , Zwave, HometrollerS6, ELK M1G Ultra; mcs sprinklers; WGL800; BLRF; BLNetCallerID; BLSpeech

Originally posted by gfs View Post
    what are some examples of the easy things people are doing with Sonos on HS?
    Do you have a Sonos player? If so, use the 30 day free trial.

For more details, download the latest help file here (http://board.homeseer.com/showpost.p...25&postcount=1) and see what's available.

If you browse through some of the older postings, you see things of what people have done with HST.

I think most user use it for announcements, that would be my guess but some integrated the system to play music in the evening, in their little baby's bedroom, when entering the house, to let guests at parties select their own stuff etc..

Dirk

Comment

hi i have several players six zones...
      HS3 , Zwave, HometrollerS6, ELK M1G Ultra; mcs sprinklers; WGL800; BLRF; BLNetCallerID; BLSpeech

Comment

Originally posted by gfs View Post
        hi i have several players six zones...
        Excellent, why not install the trial and see for yourself what it can do. Help is embedded, just click on the help button.

If you have very specific questions, feel free to post them here.

Dirk

Comment

will be my weekend activity! thanks dirk.

Comment

Working...
          X