Startup Errors after Sonos update.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Startup Errors after Sonos update.

I didn't want to hijack Peterford's thread, but I am also seeing startup errors after updating to 4.1. This is the error I receive on every restart of HS-Pro v2.

6/7/2013 1:02:14 PM SonosController AvTransportCallback added for zoneplayer = Office
    6/7/2013 1:02:14 PM SonosController Error in MediaRenderer.Services for zoneplayer = Office. Error=System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80040500): Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040500 at System.Runtime.InteropServices.Marshal.ThrowExceptionForHRIn ternal(Int32 errorCode, IntPtr errorInfo) at System.Runtime.InteropServices.CustomMarshalers.EnumeratorVi ewOfEnumVariant.MoveNext() at HSPI_SONOSCONTROLLER.HSMusicAPI.DirectConnect(IUPnPDevice pDevice, String inUDN)
    6/7/2013 1:02:13 PM SonosController DirectConnect called for Zone Office with device name = uuid:RINCON_000E58A6724401400 and Model = ZP90

Any Ideas?

Thanks,
    -Skybolt

Originally posted by skybolt View Post
    I didn't want to hijack Peterford's thread, but I am also seeing startup errors after updating to 4.1. This is the error I receive on every restart of HS-Pro v2.
    Actually Peterford's thread started out exactly the same. The problem is something Sonos introduced but from all the investigation I've done so far is totally benign. Because I cannot fix it (it is between an Windows UPNP component and Sonos), the only work around I could come up with is to suppress the error.
    I'll post the update today.

Dirk
    ps Peterford has on top of that another bizarre issue

Comment

Just posted version .113 to take care of this problem
      Dirk

Comment

Cool, thank you.
        -Skybolt

Comment

Your build still doesn't show in the updater? I guess there that behind?
          -Skybolt

Comment

Originally posted by skybolt View Post
            Your build still doesn't show in the updater? I guess there that behind?
            I always post Beta here first (http://board.homeseer.com/showpost.p...45&postcount=1) and if nothing shows up and important enough, I update the updater.

Dirk

Comment

My bad

Thanks,
              -Skybolt

Comment

Working...
              X