Unable to load favourites on Zee 2 when creating events

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to load favourites on Zee 2 when creating events

I keep getting the following errors when trying to create event action using Sonos:

LibGetObjectslist unable to open DB for zoneplayer = Living Room with error- SQLite.Interop.dll
    LibGetArtists unable to open DB for zoneplayer = Living Room with error- SQLite.Interop.dll
    Any help is greatly appreciated!

Originally posted by lifofifo View Post
    I keep getting the following errors when trying to create event action using Sonos:

Any help is greatly appreciated!
    Have you restarted the Zee since you installed the PI?

The DLLs (SQLite.Interop.dll) it can't find (I THINK) get copied from my directory (ie <HSRoot>/html/Sonos/bin) to the HS3 directory (ie <HSroot>/bin/Sonos) and I suspect ONLY at startup. Now this could just be how Windows works and not Linux. Check both directories and also check whether the Sonos.exe.config file made it to the <HS root> directory. This file should help point the OS to know where the DLLs are stored so we PI authors and HS3 could use different versions of the same DLL and avoid conflicts. Check whether the DLLs in both directories have exe rights. I'm going on a limb here not being a Linux expert so you may want to post some questions in forums on this board which deals more with Linux so that experts like Pete and others can weigh in. I'm pretty sure if you were to copy the dlls in the <hsroot> directory, it would work, but you may cause issues with HS3 or other PIs so I would NOT recommend you to do it unless you have no other way to figure this out.

Dirk

Comment

Working...
    X