Play a track action not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Play a track action not working

I'm trying to use the Sonos Play a track action but when I select it I see no option to pick a given track. I have a select artist box but it's empty and it doesn't expand when I click on it.

Thanks!

-Mike

Originally posted by msbreton View Post
    I'm trying to use the Sonos Play a track action but when I select it I see no option to pick a given track. I have a select artist box but it's empty and it doesn't expand when I click on it.

Thanks!

-Mike
    Did you create a music database? Check help file on how.

Dirk

Comment

hmmm, where do I find the sonos help button? Running version 3.1.0.3.

-Mike

Comment

hmmm, where do I find the sonos help button? Running version 3.1.0.3.

-Mike
        top of HS page, TOOLS -> HELP -> SONOS

Any reason you are running 3.1.0.3? Is this Linux? If not, go to updater and select non-beta from Media PI section in the updater.
        If Linux, install v 3.1.0.4

Dirk

Comment

Found it, thanks! When I builddb I get these errors:

Jun-24 4:05:26 PM Sonos BuildTrackDatabase Done for zoneplayer = Office
          Jun-24 4:05:26 PM Sonos Error ERROR in BuildSpecificObjectDB/Browse for zoneplayer = Office with ObjectDBName = Favorites with UPNP Error = 791: Unknown error type. OrgError=91. Error = Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
          Jun-24 4:05:26 PM Sonos Error ERROR in BuildGenreDB/Browse for zoneplayer = Office with UPNP Error = 791: Unknown error type. OrgError=91. Error = Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
          Jun-24 4:05:26 PM Sonos Error ERROR in BuildSonosPlaylistDB/Browse for zoneplayer = Office with UPNP Error = 791: Unknown error type. OrgError=91. Error = Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
          Jun-24 4:05:26 PM Sonos Error ERROR in BuildPlaylistDB/Browse for zoneplayer = Office with UPNP Error = 791: Unknown error type. OrgError=91. Error = Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
          Jun-24 4:05:26 PM Sonos Error ERROR in BuildRadioStationDB/Browse for zoneplayer = Office with UPNP Error = 791: Unknown error type. OrgError=91. Error = Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
          Jun-24 4:05:26 PM Sonos Error ERROR in BuildAlbumDB/Browse for zoneplayer = Office with UPNP Error = 791: Unknown error type. OrgError=91. Error = Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
          Jun-24 4:05:26 PM Sonos Error ERROR in BuildArtistDB/Browse for zoneplayer = Office with UPNP Error = 791: Unknown error type. OrgError=91. Error = Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
          Jun-24 4:05:26 PM Sonos Error ERROR in BuildTrackDB/Browse for zoneplayer = Office with UPNP Error = 791: Unknown error type. OrgError=91. Error = Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

-Mike

Comment

Found it, thanks! When I builddb I get these errors:

Jun-24 4:05:26 PM Sonos BuildTrackDatabase Done for zoneplayer = Office
            Jun-24 4:05:26 PM Sonos Error ERROR in BuildSpecificObjectDB/Browse for zoneplayer = Office with ObjectDBName = Favorites with UPNP Error = 791: Unknown error type. OrgError=91. Error = Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
            Jun-24 4:05:26 PM Sonos Error ERROR in BuildGenreDB/Browse for zoneplayer = Office with UPNP Error = 791: Unknown error type. OrgError=91. Error = Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
            Jun-24 4:05:26 PM Sonos Error ERROR in BuildSonosPlaylistDB/Browse for zoneplayer = Office with UPNP Error = 791: Unknown error type. OrgError=91. Error = Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
            Jun-24 4:05:26 PM Sonos Error ERROR in BuildPlaylistDB/Browse for zoneplayer = Office with UPNP Error = 791: Unknown error type. OrgError=91. Error = Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
            Jun-24 4:05:26 PM Sonos Error ERROR in BuildRadioStationDB/Browse for zoneplayer = Office with UPNP Error = 791: Unknown error type. OrgError=91. Error = Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
            Jun-24 4:05:26 PM Sonos Error ERROR in BuildAlbumDB/Browse for zoneplayer = Office with UPNP Error = 791: Unknown error type. OrgError=91. Error = Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
            Jun-24 4:05:26 PM Sonos Error ERROR in BuildArtistDB/Browse for zoneplayer = Office with UPNP Error = 791: Unknown error type. OrgError=91. Error = Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
            Jun-24 4:05:26 PM Sonos Error ERROR in BuildTrackDB/Browse for zoneplayer = Office with UPNP Error = 791: Unknown error type. OrgError=91. Error = Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

-Mike
            Hi Mike, first install right PI version. Error indicates that PI THINKS the player is off-line which is a problem with the version you are running.

If you are not on Lunix, install version 3.0.0.21 to be found in updater under Media Plugins. If you run Linux, run version 3.1.0.4 to be found under beta section

Dirk

Comment

That fixed it! Thanks!

-Mike

Comment

Working...
              X