Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sonos Choose Source

Hello to all
    I have been testing the sonos plugin and it works very nicely, no trouble so far.
    BUT
    here is my question because I can't seem to find the answer:

I have a sonos playbar, I have set it up through the sonos app.
    In the sonos app I can choose to either play what is on the tv, or play the music on my mobile, or any other station from several sources.

In HS3 in HSTOUCH I can't seem to change the source. I can only control what I have chosen with the sonos app in my mobile, but I can't switch sources.

How do I go about it?
    I hope someone can help me
    Thank you
    Nathan

Originally posted by automatizame View Post
    Hello to all
    I have been testing the sonos plugin and it works very nicely, no trouble so far.
    BUT
    here is my question because I can't seem to find the answer:

I have a sonos playbar, I have set it up through the sonos app.
    In the sonos app I can choose to either play what is on the tv, or play the music on my mobile, or any other station from several sources.

In HS3 in HSTOUCH I can't seem to change the source. I can only control what I have chosen with the sonos app in my mobile, but I can't switch sources.

How do I go about it?
    I hope someone can help me
    Thank you
    Nathan
    At this point (and maybe never in the future), you cannot select anything in HSTouch unless you create events that do something (eg : Play TV) and tickle those event from button created with HS Touch Designer.

Dirk

Comment

Originally posted by dcorsus View Post
      At this point (and maybe never in the future), you cannot select anything in HSTouch unless you create events that do something (eg : Play TV) and tickle those event from button created with HS Touch Designer.

Dirk
      Ok, thank you for the reply
      I will have to play around a bit -create an event and link it to a button just like you wrote.
      If you happen to have some information or could point me to the right direction (maybe a post) to help me with this I will greately appreciate it

Comment

Working...
      X