Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Device status getting confused

Dirk,

Any idea why the plug in would be overwriting other device status that I have setup as status only devices? Picture included.

The virtual devices in question are set to Y1-Y10, I'm running version 3.1.0.13 of the plugin, 3.0.0.208 of HomeSeer on Windows 7.

You can also see in the attached screen cap that the status is overwriting another plug ins device status in this case UltraPioneerAVR3 plugin.

Any advise is appreciated.

Thanks,

HittR
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Hittr View Post
    Dirk,

Any idea why the plug in would be overwriting other device status that I have setup as status only devices? Picture included.

The virtual devices in question are set to Y1-Y10, I'm running version 3.1.0.13 of the plugin, 3.0.0.208 of HomeSeer on Windows 7.

You can also see in the attached screen cap that the status is overwriting another plug ins device status in this case UltraPioneerAVR3 plugin.

Any advise is appreciated.

Thanks,

HittR
    Most likely reason is that you manually deleted the devices the Sonos PI created from the HS devices page so the PI still thinks it owns them (and updates them), whilst HS has assigned them to another PI.
    Best is to go to the <hs root>\config subdirectory and delete the Sons.ini file WHEN HS IS NOT RUNNING. Start HS and PI again and Sonos will delete all existing devices and recreate.
    Unfortunately you will lose all your link groups and your events will be lost and will have to be re-created.

Dirk

Comment

That did it!

Dirk,

Thanks for the fast reply. Like the title says following your advice and issuing a few SetDeviceString and DeviceStatus commands corrected the issues. You are correct in that I did delete the Sonos devices a few weeks back and reinstall the plugin as I ran into a few issues.

All good now.

Appreciate the help.

HittR

Comment

Working...
      X