Occasional Errors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Occasional Errors

I have started getting SONOS errors in my log on occasions. They eventually cease and all works fine. These started after I added a Playbar, Sub, and an additional Play 1 to have left and right surround speakers. I currently have eight (8) Sonos speakers in my system. I have attached the log of one of the events. The IP address of the failing unit is not always the same.

Bob
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Bob_Linux_User View Post
    I have started getting SONOS errors in my log on occasions. They eventually cease and all works fine. These started after I added a Playbar, Sub, and an additional Play 1 to have left and right surround speakers. I currently have eight (8) Sonos speakers in my system. I have attached the log of one of the events. The IP address of the failing unit is not always the same.

Bob
    Which PI version are you running? For proper PlayBar support, you should move to the version that can be found in the beta section of the updater.

Dirk

Comment

Thanks Dirk for the quick reply. I am running 3.1.0.11. I will upgrade to 3.1.0.13 this evening when I get home.

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by dcorsus View Post
        Which PI version are you running? For proper PlayBar support, you should move to the version that can be found in the beta section of the updater.

Dirk
        Hmm, I think v11 should have been fine. Do you have the debug flag on or off? I do print out some stuff when the debug is on, which is more for me than for a user. If you see the errors when the debug flag is off, that would indeed not be too good.
        Are you running this on Linux?

Dirk

Comment

Hi Dirk,

The Debug flag is OFF and I am running Windows 10.

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Bob_Linux_User View Post
            Hi Dirk,

The Debug flag is OFF and I am running Windows 10.

Bob
            Suggest you then turn debug flag on and capture more info prior to the error. I suspect the player lost network connectivity or network was unstable/overloaded .....

Dirk

Comment

Dirk,

I will turn on Debug and monitor. This does not happen too often and it is normally when we are away at work with very little network traffic.

Bob

Comment

Working...
              X