Volume control on master control panel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Volume control on master control panel?

I'm running the release version of the Sonos plugin so this may be different on the beta releases. My question is can a master volume be added to the Master control panel?
    Attached Files
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
    I'm running the release version of the Sonos plugin so this may be different on the beta releases. My question is can a master volume be added to the Master control panel?
    Not sure how I missed this posting.

A master volume is associated with a set of grouped players so it wouldn't belong with what you are showing as the "master". So given that grouping is a very dynamic world with many different permutations growing as the number of players is growing. So I wouldn't know where I would "attach" this master volume to and how you would "tickle" it from either HS controls or Events/Actions.

What would you need it for? Maybe there is another solution.

Dirk

Comment

Dirk,
      I was looking for a way to turn up or down all zones at once. Like what is available on the Android app.
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
        Dirk,
        I was looking for a way to turn up or down all zones at once. Like what is available on the Android app.
        Unfortunately, I don't have any Android apps but are we talking about group volume? Group volume does exist on all Sonos controllers I have (Sonos, Windows, IOS, MacOS) but that's not all-zones unless you had them grouped.

Where you looking for a volume up/down button or a slider or ..?

Dirk

Comment

Working...
        X