Sonos Condition Playing TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sonos Condition Playing TV

I would like to create an event to pause all other sonos devices if Sonos playbar is in TV mode and playing.

Unfortunately, I have a follow me setup where if motion is detected in each room then that room joins the music. This prevents using the 'if playing' condition on the sound bar.

Any ideas ? or would it be a feature request ?

Thanks in advance.

chris

Originally posted by christwigg1974 View Post
    I would like to create an event to pause all other sonos devices if Sonos playbar is in TV mode and playing.

Unfortunately, I have a follow me setup where if motion is detected in each room then that room joins the music. This prevents using the 'if playing' condition on the sound bar.

Any ideas ? or would it be a feature request ?

Thanks in advance.

chris
    I use the trigger/condition combo shown below and it works very well for me. I'm not sure if both the Track Change and Start Playing triggers are needed. I think maybe just Track Change would cover it but it works as is and I haven't bothered to do the testing.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by teladog01 View Post
      I use the trigger/condition combo shown below and it works very well for me. I'm not sure if both the Track Change and Start Playing triggers are needed. I think maybe just Track Change would cover it but it works as is and I haven't bothered to do the testing.
      Awesome, thanks!

I'll give it a try. Didn't realize the TV playing would of been classed as a track.

Comment

Working...
      X