Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speech no longer working on Sonos speakers

Dirk,

Yesterday I updated the plugin to its latest version 3.0.0.21. When I send a speak command for sonos, no speech comes out anymore, only the waves that I use before and after are played.
    When I started using the plugin I had issues too as I cannot use the system voices(cortana is not available in Dutch) , but I need to use the voices that the speaker clients are using. It seems to me this has been broken again in this plugin?

How can I proceed from here?

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
    Dirk,

Yesterday I updated the plugin to its latest version 3.0.0.21. When I send a speak command for sonos, no speech comes out anymore, only the waves that I use before and after are played.
    When I started using the plugin I had issues too as I cannot use the system voices(cortana is not available in Dutch) , but I need to use the voices that the speaker clients are using. It seems to me this has been broken again in this plugin?

How can I proceed from here?

Wim
    Wim, the voice tag support was only added to the version 3.1.x.x which are in the beta section. You grabbed the old version for some reason.

Dirk

Comment

Now that was a momentary lapse of thoughts.... I do thinking "0h... the plugin came out of beta" Am curious what it will bring....
      Never checked for the missing 1 in 3.1......

I am getting old here

Repaired and working!

Thanks,

Wim
      -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Working...
      X