Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ERROR in PlayURI

Hello Dirk.

I am still getting errors with an event that plays a Radiostation. I first detailed this problem back in February in this thread (scroll down to post #73):

http://board.homeseer.com/showthread...=174119&page=4

In that thread, you suggested I make some changes to the order of actions in my event, which I did, but the errors have persisted nonetheless.

I've attached a screenshot of the event as it is currently, as well as a debug log. I'm running v3.1.0.13 of the plugin on HS3 v3.0.0.280 on Windows 7 64 bit.

Let me know if you need anything else. As always I appreciate your help.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by teladog01 View Post
    Hello Dirk.

I am still getting errors with an event that plays a Radiostation. I first detailed this problem back in February in this thread (scroll down to post #73):

http://board.homeseer.com/showthread...=174119&page=4

In that thread, you suggested I make some changes to the order of actions in my event, which I did, but the errors have persisted nonetheless.

I've attached a screenshot of the event as it is currently, as well as a debug log. I'm running v3.1.0.13 of the plugin on HS3 v3.0.0.280 on Windows 7 64 bit.

Let me know if you need anything else. As always I appreciate your help.
    As far as I can tell, the reason it is failing is because you are trying to link a number of players to the Living room player BUT the living room player at that point is already linked to another player, which Sonos refuses. So you can add an unlink action for the Living room player itself before linking the other players to the living room.

Dirk

Comment

Originally posted by dcorsus View Post
      As far as I can tell, the reason it is failing is because you are trying to link a number of players to the Living room player BUT the living room player at that point is already linked to another player, which Sonos refuses. So you can add an unlink action for the Living room player itself before linking the other players to the living room.

Dirk
      Well that's simple enough. And would explain the intermittent nature of the problem. Seems like Sonos should know that it needs to unlink the player since since it is becoming the master...<shrug>

I'll add the unlink action and see if the errors stop. Thanks for the quick reply.

P.S. Did you have a chance to look at the metadata issue with Beats 1?

http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=181375

Comment

Will require a coding effort but log gave good input, need to find some time to add it.

Dirk

Comment

Can you try the attached and report back. I don't have Sirius or Apple Music.
          If it doesn't work, can you turn debug flag on and log to disk, change track, turn off log to disk and post log file.

Dirk
          Last edited by dcorsus; May 18th, 2016, 11:26 AM.

Comment

Can you try the attached and report back. I don't have Sirius or Apple Music.
            If it doesn't work, can you turn debug flag on and log to disk, change track, turn off log to disk and post log file.

Dirk
            Initial testing looks good...metadata is properly parsed into the correct devices...screenshot below.

Also, I haven't seen any more PlayURI errors since adding the Unlink command to my event.

Thanks again for the help, Dirk.
            Attached Files

Comment

Initial testing looks good...metadata is properly parsed into the correct devices...screenshot below.

Also, I haven't seen any more PlayURI errors since adding the Unlink command to my event.

Thanks again for the help, Dirk.
              Thanks. I removed the attachment and will post in the updater soon.
              Remind me again, was this Apple music content or SiriusXM? If the prior, before I post it would be nice if someone with SiriusXM could try it to make sure the original code is still working.

Dirk

Comment

Thanks. I removed the attachment and will post in the updater soon.
                Remind me again, was this Apple music content or SiriusXM? If the prior, before I post it would be nice if someone with SiriusXM could try it to make sure the original code is still working.

Dirk
                Beats 1 on Apple Music. I don't have SiriusXM so I can't help test that.

Comment

Working...
                X