• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Request for Feature

Hello

Please could I make a request for some features:

1. Folders in SONOS Music Library
    In the plugin - each player currently show buttons: genres / artists / albums / tracks / playlists / favourites / radiostation / lineinput
    Please could you add a 5th:
    • folders (SONOS > Music Library > Folders)

This is where the music is added and it will display the folders as intended on a directory. Ideal when you don't want the sorting.

2. Default Display
    Can I also request a further addition in the config for the players:
    to select a default display: genres / artists / albums / tracks / folders?

3. Music Source - Spotify
    Similar to the Line In Music Source; would it be possible to have a button for Spotify, so that all the Spotify comes up in the folders view. Maybe enabled by a checkbox in the config?

I would be happy to make a small donation for your time for each.
    This functionality would really add to the plugin,

I love this plugin, thank you for your work on it.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by smokeycoles View Post
    Hello

Please could I make a request for some features:

1. Folders in SONOS Music Library
    In the plugin - each player currently show buttons: genres / artists / albums / tracks / playlists / favourites / radiostation / lineinput
    Please could you add a 5th:
    • folders (SONOS > Music Library > Folders)

This is where the music is added and it will display the folders as intended on a directory. Ideal when you don't want the sorting.

2. Default Display
    Can I also request a further addition in the config for the players:
    to select a default display: genres / artists / albums / tracks / folders?

3. Music Source - Spotify
    Similar to the Line In Music Source; would it be possible to have a button for Spotify, so that all the Spotify comes up in the folders view. Maybe enabled by a checkbox in the config?

I would be happy to make a small donation for your time for each.
    This functionality would really add to the plugin,

I love this plugin, thank you for your work on it.
    Chris these are great asks BUT ....

The Sonos interface does not provide all information you might expect.

For instance ANY premium radio station ex Spotify is not visible via the this interface and I'm pretty sure the reason is that whatever you do on the Sonos controller (when navigating Spotify), goes via an (Spotify) API straight to the cloud service and what you see on the controller is what is returned by the cloud service. This is not available via the UPNP interface, or I can't find any evidence of such.

In order to speed things up, this PI makes a replica of the Sonos DB, which means I spent many weeks coding how to use this information. This is the part you are probably going to like even less ... I have no time to go spend many more weeks on this PI. I really appreciate your offer for a small donation but this isn't about money. In the past I eagerly spend all the effort to create my HSTouch screens to do all the browsing to come to the realization that the only times I used it was to impress guests. It was slow, hung a lot of times, navigating was restrictive, scrolling was from the days of the dinosaurs so I decide this was at best a fad and effort should be spent judiciously. The HS team very recently has fixed the MediaAPI biggest bug so we can now actually do multiple instances. I've spent some time getting it working and I'm sitting here very concerned that once I release that capability, a lot of people will be complaining that it hangs, crashes, slows down things and you can expect about zero support from HS. It only took them 3 years to fix this last thing which I'm sure was minor. The HS team won't be able to recreate the environments problems will be reported into and it will be a very frustrating process for those who had spent inordinate amounts of efforts to create gorgeous screens (like yours, they are gorgeous) to find that half the time it doesn't work properly; or you would like to have more info displayed or other ways to navigate or sort and the PI author gives you a cold shoulder ...

Just wanted to be very upfront about my position,

Dirk

Comment

OK not a problem; thank you for answering.

I love the plugin and I am not to fussed about the Touch mediaAPI - I like your HTML now I can incorporate it using a offsetted iFrame (thanks to Jon).
      It's difficult to moan about something free.
      So no worries - thanks for taking it onboard Dirk.

For the benefit of others as inexperienced as me:

I may have found a not perfect solution but a compromised way for Spotify using favourites -
      the only problem is SONOS limits them to 30 but its still a lot of music! I don't think this can be increased, so I have a SONOS button to the side which launches the SONOS app if needed.

Although I understand folders can't be done due to duplicating the already scanned SONOS media libary (hence no file structure) - it can be kind of achieved by creating playlists...
      I have had to make it a bit more generic grouping several folders from several artists in a playlist.
      Not ideal but very usable for big collections.
      All these buttons require a link to an event though.. So a little work but worth it!

Cheers
      Attached Files
      Last edited by smokeycoles; July 2, 2016, 11:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by smokeycoles View Post
        OK not a problem; thank you for answering.

I love the plugin and I am not to fussed about the Touch mediaAPI - I like your HTML now I can incorporate it using a offsetted iFrame (thanks to Jon).
        It's difficult to moan about something free.
        So no worries - thanks for taking it onboard Dirk.

For the benefit of others as inexperienced as me:

I may have found a not perfect solution but a compromised way for Spotify using favourites -
        the only problem is SONOS limits them to 30 but its still a lot of music! I don't think this can be increased, so I have a SONOS button to the side which launches the SONOS app if needed.

Although I understand folders can't be done due to duplicating the already scanned SONOS media libary (hence no file structure) - it can be kind of achieved by creating playlists...
        I have had to make it a bit more generic grouping several folders from several artists in a playlist.
        Not ideal but very usable for big collections.
        All these buttons require a link to an event though.. So a little work but worth it!

Cheers

Awesome stuff. I don't have Spotify but doesn't the PI "learn" the radiostations? I guess if you can save them as favorites I would assume the PI can "learn" them.

Can you describe how Spotify structures its content? Is it by radiostations or playlists or ??? Best would be to turn the debug flag on, play something on Spotify and post the log (no UPNP log needed!).

Are you currently happy with the embedded HTML page? I cooked up a version where you don't need Jon's iFrame stuff and you would have 4 HTML "pages" ie the "button bar" (artists, album ...), the navigation bar, the navigation list and the playlist. It might actually be more cumbersome to have 4 HTML pages on your screen versus the single one you have now.

Thoughts?

Dirk

Comment

Hi Dirk,

I have had a good think about it.

Change 0 - Folders
          Not possible as discussed due to duplicating already dB, and best left not done.

Change 1 - Possible Spotify integration
          My PI learns the stations from TuneIn not Spotify -
          and it learns really good (I sorted my corrupt dB by deleting - it now works a treat very fast)
          My Spotify is online music playlists which I set one of the playlists as a Favorite.
          The favorites do seem to update - I guess this is because my database updates at 12 and I guess behind the Scenes SONOS is updating my favorites to match changes to the playlist hosted by Spotify.

I have attached a flow diagram how I add Spotify Stations via Favorites and a debug log at the bottom of the post.

Change 2 - How I would improve the embedded webpage
          I would have two pages for each player. Keep the existing page as its really good to control from the webserver.
          So it consists of:
          • HomeSeer Header
          • Top Part - Green/Blue Player
          • Bottom Part - Buttons and Text
          • HomeSeer Footer

Change 2 Still - The second page would would not have:
          HS Header / Top Part / HS Footer
          Like in my very first picture at the top of this thread below Adele's head!
          - It would exist as only the bottom part so people can link straight to it from HSTouch.
          e.g: ..ttp://192.168.1.XX/PlayerControl?instance=RINCON_B8E937A8D21E014XX&page=2

If only one page can exist & not 2 - I would suggest a option in the config to remove the top bit (green/blue player) and header and footer.
          Which can be done as one of Blades Media Plugin does it, but so does Jon's iFrame - it removes the header and footer and the offset just hides the player part. But from your last post it sounds like you can achieve multiple pages already which is great.

These are just my suggestions to really make it easy to use through HSTouch, then people can build there own buttons etc and use the handy textboxes in HSTouch like me. Beats the media API anyway - I think... I prefer your pages.

Here is Jons code:

Code:
          <!DOCTYPE html>
          <html>
          <head>
          <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="sonoslinks.css">
          </head>
          <body style="background-color: transparent; margin: 0px;>
          	<div id = "container">
          		<iframe id="iframelink" scrolling="no" src="http://192.168.1.XX/PlayerControl?instance=RINCON_B8E937A8D2XXXXX">
          		</iframe>
          	</div>
          </body>
          </html>
          Code:
          body {
          	background-color: red; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; spacing: 0px;
          }

}
          #container {
          	overflow: hidden; max-width: 776px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 1px solid; border-color: red;
          }

#iframelink {
          	border: 1px solid; height: 827px; margin-top: -462px; width: 776px; margin-bottom: -10px; padding: 0px;
          }

Change 3 - HSTouch Embeded WebPage Colours
          In the config I would have an option to change the colour of the text box background and links and text. Then people could really customize it for there HSTouch - i.e. make it black with white writing or in my case - it would be a dark brown with yellow writing. Maybe the ability to set the maximum height of the two large text boxes. I will attach a picture to show you what I mean (it will be photoshoped, I haven't actually managed to do this).

Change 4 - Filter for easier use
          So we discussed that folders were not an option as you duplicate the database but how about having a filter, eg:

[ Genres ] [ Artists ] [Albums ] [ Tracks ] [Playlists ] [ Favorites ] [ RadioStations ] [Line Input ]
          [All][A-D][E-L][M-N][O-R][S-T][U-Z][0-9] [] > [] > [] > []

Again this would make it easier to find stuff by filtering - i.e selecting M-N
          I would see in artists: Madness through to Nivana
          Again this could be a tick box option in the config to show the filter.
          For people with large db's - very handy as sometimes the scrollbar can be a bit small in HSTouch ...

It would certainly make it easier to navigate; personally I prefer your way to the mediaAPI.

Change 5 - Main HomeSeer Speaker Change
          Get HomeSeer to allow custom speaker clients so people can add SONOS$TTS or SONOS$upstairs etc as speakers.
          Alternatively change 6 would really get around this... and possibly better for users.

Change 6 - Linkgroup Configuration Table
          In the table have a default voice for each one so for example
          • SONOS$TTS-security default voice: scaryvoice1
          • SONOS$TTS-party default-voice: kyle
          • SONOS$TTS-all default-voice: jarvis

But still have the ability to overwrite them in the event editor.

Another suggestion - although I think this is much harder... is having a box in Config for custom voices, which you can type in :
          • Kyle
          • Jarvis (default)
          • Microsoft Anna
          • Cepstral Pete
          • Chipmunk

[Add new voice][delete voice ]

Then A new part in your event editor
          SONOS Actions > Speak Something >
          • TTS dropdown = SONOS$TTS-security
          • voice = scaryvoice1 (TTS default)
          • Text = "I am arming your security system"

If i selected the voice drop down I could change the TTS default voice to another like chipmunk
          SONOS Actions > Speak Something >
          • TTS dropdown = SONOS$living_room (tts and individual speakers in the dd)
          • voice = chipmunk (not TTS default)
          • Text = "you forgot to shut the door!"

I think this would be fairly easy to do
          (I know we normally use the HS3 Speak Something
          but having a "SONOS Actions > Speak Something" would be more friendly to use and be a bit more customized and because you've added the voice in the Config page - it would be easy to swap between different voices - having it select the default first would make it swift. Having the ability to select a single speakers or a link-group would be well cool. And all of this you have already kind of done in your other SONOS Actions?

Conclusion
          These are just some thoughts. I love this plugin and any improvement I am thankful for. I am just throwing a few suggestions out there which I think would make it more powerful but also easier to integrate to use the plugin to its full potential. Hopefully I think most of it should be easily achieved apart from change 5 of course I understand you are busy - I wish I was good enough to work with you on it but I don't think I am.

Hope it has added some value.
          And I would always be happy to be your tester.

Here is my Debug log:

Code:
          Jul-02 21:29:11	 	Sonos	HS updated in TransportChanged for zonePlayer Bathroom. HSRef = 11 and updated DeviceValue = True
          Jul-02 21:29:11	 	Sonos	HS DeviceValue updated in TransportChanged for zonePlayer Bathroom. HSRef = 11 and value = Playing
          Jul-02 21:29:11	 	Sonos	Checking linked zones for SourceZone = Bathroom. MyZoneIsSourceForLinkedZone=False and TargetZones =
          Jul-02 21:29:11	 	Sonos	DeviceTrigger called for Zone - Bathroom with Trigger = Sonos Track Change
          Jul-02 21:29:11	 	Sonos	PlayChangeNotifyCallback called for Zone - Bathroom with ChangeType = SongChanged and Changevalue = Playing and SendDeviceTrigger = True
          Jul-02 21:29:11	 	Sonos	DeviceTrigger called for Zone - Bathroom with Trigger = Sonos Player Start Playing
          Jul-02 21:29:11	 	Sonos	PlayChangeNotifyCallback called for Zone - Bathroom with ChangeType = PlayStatusChanged and Changevalue = Playing and SendDeviceTrigger = True
          Jul-02 21:29:11	 	Sonos	CurrentPlayerState Set for ZoneName = Bathroom. Value = Playing
          Jul-02 21:29:11	 	Sonos	TransportChangeCallback for player - Bathroom TransportState(Next albumArtURI) = /images/Sonos/Artwork/NextCoverRINCON_B8E937A8D21E01400_383.jpg
          Jul-02 21:29:11	 	Sonos	TransportChangeCallback for player - Bathroom TransportState(Next Album) = HERO
          Jul-02 21:29:11	 	Sonos	TransportChangeCallback for player - Bathroom TransportState(Next Title) = Rich
          Jul-02 21:29:11	 	Sonos	TransportChangeCallback for player - Bathroom TransportState(Next Artist) = Maren Morris
          Jul-02 21:29:11	 	Sonos	TransportChangeCallback for player - Bathroom TransportState(AlbumArtURL) = /images/Sonos/Artwork/CoverRINCON_B8E937A8D21E01400_468.jpg
          Jul-02 21:29:11	 	Sonos	TransportChangeCallback for player - Bathroom TransportState(CurrentURI) = x-rincon-queue:RINCON_B8E937A8D21E01400#0
          Jul-02 21:29:11	 	Sonos	TransportChangeCallback for player - Bathroom TransportState(Album) = Montevallo
          Jul-02 21:29:11	 	Sonos	TransportChangeCallback for player - Bathroom TransportState(title) = Break Up In A Small Town
          Jul-02 21:29:11	 	Sonos	TransportChangeCallback for player - Bathroom TransportState(Artist) = Sam Hunt
          Jul-02 21:29:11	 	Sonos	TransportChangeCallback for player - Bathroom TransportState (RadioShow/Title) =
          Jul-02 21:29:11	 	Sonos	TransportChangeCallback for player - Bathroom TransportState (Streamcontent/Title) =
          Jul-02 21:29:11	 	Sonos	TransportChangeCallback for player - Bathroom TransportState(CurrentPlayMode) = NORMAL
          Jul-02 21:29:11	 	Sonos	TransportChangeCallback for player - Bathroom TransportState(NumberOfTracks) = 50
          Jul-02 21:29:11	 	Sonos	TransportChangeCallback for player - Bathroom TransportState(CurrentTrackDuration) = 0:03:49
          Jul-02 21:29:11	 	Sonos	TransportChangeCallback for player - Bathroom TransportState(CurrentTrack) = 4
          Jul-02 21:29:11	 	Sonos	Bathroom TrackInfo PositionInfo (% played) = 1
          Jul-02 21:29:11	 	Sonos	Bathroom TrackInfo PositionInfo (Queue Position) = 4
          Jul-02 21:29:11	 	Sonos	Bathroom TrackInfo PositionInfo (Track Duration) = 0:03:49
          Jul-02 21:29:11	 	Sonos	Bathroom TrackInfo PositionInfo (Track Position Seconds) = 3
          Jul-02 21:29:11	 	Sonos	Bathroom TrackInfo PositionInfo (Track Position) = 0:00:03
          Jul-02 21:29:11	 	Sonos	Bathroom TrackInfo PositionInfo (albumArtURI) = http://192.168.1.86:1400/getaa?s=1&u=x-sonos-spotify:spotify%3atrack%3a2N3F1EQCpnIeDOA3rLSAfE?sid=9&flags=8224&sn=1
          Jul-02 21:29:11	 	Sonos	Bathroom TrackInfo PositionInfo (title) = Break Up In A Small Town
          Jul-02 21:29:11	 	Sonos	Bathroom TrackInfo PositionInfo (album) = Montevallo
          Jul-02 21:29:11	 	Sonos	Bathroom TrackInfo PositionInfo (creator) = Sam Hunt
          Jul-02 21:29:11	 	Sonos	Bathroom TrackInfo PositionInfo (Streamcontent/Title) =
          Jul-02 21:29:11	 	Sonos	Bathroom TrackInfo(Source) = Tracks
          Jul-02 21:29:11	 	Sonos	Bathroom TrackInfo (CurrentURI) = x-rincon-queue:RINCON_B8E937A8D21E01400#0
          Jul-02 21:29:11	 	Sonos	Bathroom TrackInfo (CurrentURI) = x-rincon-queue:RINCON_B8E937A8D21E01400#0
          Jul-02 21:29:11	 	Sonos	GetcurrentTrackInfo called for zoneplayer - Bathroom
          Jul-02 21:29:11	 	Sonos	TransportChangeCallback for player - Bathroom TransportState(TransportState) = PLAYING and previous state was = Stopped
          Jul-02 21:29:11	 	Sonos	TransportChangeCallback for player - Bathroom VarName = LastChange
          Jul-02 21:29:11	 	Sonos	HS updated in TransportChanged for zonePlayer Bathroom. HSRef = 11 and updated DeviceValue = False
          Jul-02 21:29:11	 	Sonos	Checking linked zones for SourceZone = Bathroom. MyZoneIsSourceForLinkedZone=False and TargetZones =
          Jul-02 21:29:11	 	Sonos	TransportChangeCallback for player - Bathroom TransportState(Next albumArtURI) = /images/Sonos/Artwork/NextCoverRINCON_B8E937A8D21E01400_383.jpg
          Jul-02 21:29:10	 	Z-Wave	Device: Loft Z-Wave Watts Set to 24.2 (24.2 Watts)
          Jul-02 21:29:09	 	Sonos	LoadPlayListBox called for Player = Bathroom and has 50 entries in the PlaylistBox
          Jul-02 21:29:09	 	Sonos	LoadPlayListBox called for Player = Bathroom and GenerateDiv= False
          Jul-02 21:29:09	 	Sonos	TransportChangeCallback for player - Bathroom TransportState(Next Album) = HERO
          Jul-02 21:29:09	 	Sonos	TransportChangeCallback for player - Bathroom TransportState(Next Title) = Rich
          Jul-02 21:29:09	 	Sonos	TransportChangeCallback for player - Bathroom TransportState(Next Artist) = Maren Morris
          Jul-02 21:29:09	 	Sonos	TransportChangeCallback for player - Bathroom TransportState(AlbumArtURL) = /images/Sonos/Artwork/CoverRINCON_B8E937A8D21E01400_468.jpg
          Jul-02 21:29:09	 	Sonos	TransportChangeCallback for player - Bathroom TransportState(CurrentURI) = x-rincon-queue:RINCON_B8E937A8D21E01400#0
          Jul-02 21:29:09	 	Sonos	TransportChangeCallback for player - Bathroom TransportState(Album) = Montevallo
          Jul-02 21:29:09	 	Sonos	TransportChangeCallback for player - Bathroom TransportState(title) = Break Up In A Small Town
          Jul-02 21:29:09	 	Sonos	TransportChangeCallback for player - Bathroom TransportState(Artist) = Sam Hunt
          Jul-02 21:29:09	 	Sonos	TransportChangeCallback for player - Bathroom TransportState (RadioShow/Title) =
          Jul-02 21:29:09	 	Sonos	TransportChangeCallback for player - Bathroom TransportState (Streamcontent/Title) =
          Jul-02 21:29:09	 	Sonos	TransportChangeCallback for player - Bathroom TransportState(CurrentPlayMode) = NORMAL
          Jul-02 21:29:09	 	Sonos	TransportChangeCallback for player - Bathroom TransportState(NumberOfTracks) = 50
          Jul-02 21:29:09	 	Sonos	TransportChangeCallback for player - Bathroom TransportState(CurrentTrackDuration) = 0:03:49
          Jul-02 21:29:09	 	Sonos	TransportChangeCallback for player - Bathroom TransportState(CurrentTrack) = 4
          Jul-02 21:29:09	 	Sonos	Bathroom TrackInfo PositionInfo (% played) = 0
          Jul-02 21:29:09	 	Sonos	Bathroom TrackInfo PositionInfo (Queue Position) = 4
          Jul-02 21:29:09	 	Sonos	Bathroom TrackInfo PositionInfo (Track Duration) = 0:03:49
          Jul-02 21:29:09	 	Sonos	Bathroom TrackInfo PositionInfo (Track Position Seconds) = 1
          Jul-02 21:29:09	 	Sonos	Bathroom TrackInfo PositionInfo (Track Position) = 0:00:01
          Jul-02 21:29:09	 	Sonos	Bathroom TrackInfo PositionInfo (albumArtURI) = http://192.168.1.86:1400/getaa?s=1&u=x-sonos-spotify:spotify%3atrack%3a2N3F1EQCpnIeDOA3rLSAfE?sid=9&flags=8224&sn=1
          Jul-02 21:29:09	 	Sonos	Bathroom TrackInfo PositionInfo (title) = Break Up In A Small Town
          Jul-02 21:29:09	 	Sonos	Bathroom TrackInfo PositionInfo (album) = Montevallo
          Jul-02 21:29:09	 	Sonos	Bathroom TrackInfo PositionInfo (creator) = Sam Hunt
          Jul-02 21:29:09	 	Sonos	Bathroom TrackInfo PositionInfo (Streamcontent/Title) =
          Jul-02 21:29:09	 	Sonos	Bathroom TrackInfo(Source) = Tracks
          Jul-02 21:29:09	 	Sonos	Bathroom TrackInfo (CurrentURI) = x-rincon-queue:RINCON_B8E937A8D21E01400#0
          Jul-02 21:29:09	 	Sonos	Bathroom TrackInfo (CurrentURI) = x-rincon-queue:RINCON_B8E937A8D21E01400#0
          Jul-02 21:29:09	 	Sonos	GetcurrentTrackInfo called for zoneplayer - Bathroom
          Jul-02 21:29:09	 	Sonos	TransportChangeCallback for player - Bathroom TransportState(TransportState) = TRANSITIONING and previous state was = Stopped
          Jul-02 21:29:09	 	Sonos	TransportChangeCallback for player - Bathroom VarName = LastChange
          Jul-02 21:29:09	 	Sonos	HS updated in TransportChanged for zonePlayer Bathroom. HSRef = 11 and updated DeviceValue = False
          Jul-02 21:29:09	 	Sonos	Checking linked zones for SourceZone = Bathroom. MyZoneIsSourceForLinkedZone=False and TargetZones =
          Jul-02 21:29:09	 	Sonos	TransportChangeCallback for player - Bathroom TransportState(Next albumArtURI) = /images/Sonos/Artwork/NextCoverRINCON_B8E937A8D21E01400_382.jpg
          Jul-02 21:29:09	 	Sonos	TransportChangeCallback for player - Bathroom TransportState(Next Album) = H.O.L.Y.
          Jul-02 21:29:09	 	Sonos	TransportChangeCallback for player - Bathroom TransportState(Next Title) = H.O.L.Y.
          Jul-02 21:29:09	 	Sonos	TransportChangeCallback for player - Bathroom TransportState(Next Artist) = Florida Georgia Line
          Jul-02 21:29:09	 	Sonos	TransportChangeCallback for player - Bathroom TransportState(AlbumArtURL) = /images/Sonos/Artwork/CoverRINCON_B8E937A8D21E01400_468.jpg
          Jul-02 21:29:09	 	Sonos	TransportChangeCallback for player - Bathroom TransportState(CurrentURI) = x-rincon-queue:RINCON_B8E937A8D21E01400#0
          Jul-02 21:29:09	 	Sonos	TransportChangeCallback for player - Bathroom TransportState(Album) = Montevallo
          Jul-02 21:29:09	 	Sonos	TransportChangeCallback for player - Bathroom TransportState(title) = Break Up In A Small Town
          Jul-02 21:29:09	 	Sonos	TransportChangeCallback for player - Bathroom TransportState(Artist) = Sam Hunt
          Jul-02 21:29:09	 	Sonos	TransportChangeCallback for player - Bathroom TransportState (RadioShow/Title) =
          Jul-02 21:29:09	 	Sonos	TransportChangeCallback for player - Bathroom TransportState (Streamcontent/Title) =
          Jul-02 21:29:09	 	Sonos	TransportChangeCallback for player - Bathroom TransportState(CurrentPlayMode) = NORMAL
          Jul-02 21:29:09	 	Sonos	TransportChangeCallback for player - Bathroom TransportState(NumberOfTracks) = 50
          Jul-02 21:29:09	 	Sonos	TransportChangeCallback for player - Bathroom TransportState(CurrentTrackDuration) = 0:03:47
          Jul-02 21:29:09	 	Sonos	TransportChangeCallback for player - Bathroom TransportState(CurrentTrack) = 1
          Jul-02 21:29:09	 	Sonos	Bathroom TrackInfo PositionInfo (% played) = 0
          Jul-02 21:29:09	 	Sonos	Bathroom TrackInfo PositionInfo (Queue Position) = 4
          Jul-02 21:29:09	 	Sonos	SetTrackLength set Pair for ZoneName - Bathroom Old Max Range = 227 New Max Range = 229
          Jul-02 21:29:09	 	Sonos	SetTrackLength is setting HS Status Max Position TrackPosition for ZoneName - Bathroom and HSRef = 82
          Jul-02 21:29:09	 	Sonos	SetTrackLength is setting HS Device TrackLength for ZoneName - Bathroom with Value = 229 and HSRef = 81
          Jul-02 21:29:09	 	Sonos	Bathroom TrackInfo PositionInfo (Track Duration) = 0:03:49
          Jul-02 21:29:09	 	Sonos	Bathroom TrackInfo PositionInfo (Track Position Seconds) = 0
          Jul-02 21:29:09	 	Sonos	Bathroom TrackInfo PositionInfo (Track Position) = 0:00:00
          Jul-02 21:29:07	 	Sonos	LoadPlayListBox called for Player = Bathroom and has 50 entries in the PlaylistBox
          Jul-02 21:29:07	 	Sonos	LoadPlayListBox called for Player = Bathroom and GenerateDiv= False
          Jul-02 21:29:07	 	Sonos	Bathroom TrackInfo PositionInfo (albumArtURI) = http://192.168.1.86:1400/getaa?s=1&u=x-sonos-spotify:spotify%3atrack%3a2N3F1EQCpnIeDOA3rLSAfE?sid=9&flags=8224&sn=1
          Jul-02 21:29:07	 	Sonos	Bathroom TrackInfo PositionInfo (title) = Break Up In A Small Town
          Jul-02 21:29:07	 	Sonos	Bathroom TrackInfo PositionInfo (album) = Montevallo
          Jul-02 21:29:07	 	Sonos	Bathroom TrackInfo PositionInfo (creator) = Sam Hunt
          Jul-02 21:29:07	 	Sonos	Bathroom TrackInfo PositionInfo (Streamcontent/Title) =
          Jul-02 21:29:07	 	Sonos	SetTransportState called for zoneplayer - Bathroom with value = Play
          Jul-02 21:29:07	 	Sonos	Bathroom TrackInfo(Source) = Tracks
          Jul-02 21:29:07	 	Sonos	CurrentPlayerState Set for ZoneName = Bathroom. Value = Stopped
          Jul-02 21:29:07	 	Sonos	Bathroom TrackInfo (CurrentURI) = x-rincon-queue:RINCON_B8E937A8D21E01400#0
          Jul-02 21:29:07	 	Sonos	PlayIfPaused called for Zone - Bathroom
          Jul-02 21:29:07	 	Sonos	Bathroom TrackInfo (CurrentURI) = x-rincon-queue:RINCON_B8E937A8D21E01400#0
          Jul-02 21:29:07	 	Sonos	GetcurrentTrackInfo called for zoneplayer - Bathroom
          Jul-02 21:29:07	 	Sonos	TransportChangeCallback for player - Bathroom TransportState(TransportState) = STOPPED and previous state was = Stopped
          Jul-02 21:29:07	 	Sonos	TransportChangeCallback for player - Bathroom VarName = LastChange
          Jul-02 21:29:07	 	Sonos	SeekTrack called for zoneplayer = Bathroom with TrackNumber = 4
          Jul-02 21:29:07	 	Sonos	PlayURI called for zoneplayer Bathroom with strURI = x-rincon-queue:RINCON_B8E937A8D21E01400#0 and isObjectID = False
          Jul-02 21:29:07	 	Sonos	PlayFromQueue called for ZonePlayer = Bathroom and QueueId = Q:
          Jul-02 21:29:07	 	Sonos	SonosSkipToTrack(integer) called for Zone - Bathroom with value = 3
          Jul-02 21:29:07	 	Sonos	PlaylistBox_SelectedIndexChanged called for Player = Bathroom with Value = Break Up In A Small Town
          Jul-02 21:29:07	 	Sonos	postBackProc issued Playlistbox command for Zoneplayer = Bathroom with Value = Break Up In A Small Town
          Jul-02 21:29:07	 	Sonos	postBackProc for PlayerControl for Player = Bathroom found Value = Break Up In A Small Town
          Jul-02 21:29:07	 	Sonos	postBackProc for PlayerControl for Player = Bathroom found Key = PlaylistBox
          Jul-02 21:29:07	 	Sonos	postBackProc for PlayerControl for Player = Bathroom found Value = PlaylistBox
          Jul-02 21:29:07	 	Sonos	postBackProc for PlayerControl for Player = Bathroom found Key = id
          Jul-02 21:29:07	 	Sonos	postBackProc for PlayerControl for Player = Bathroom found Value = on
          Jul-02 21:29:07	 	Sonos	postBackProc for PlayerControl for Player = Bathroom found Key = Label-RINCON
          Jul-02 21:29:07	 	Sonos	PostBackProc for PlayerControl called for Player = Bathroom with page = PlayerControl:RINCON_B8E937A8D21E01400 and data = Label-RINCON_B8E937A8D21E01400=on&id=PlaylistBox&PlaylistBox=Break+Up+In+A+Small+Town and user = Chris and userRights = 6
          Jul-02 21:29:03	 	Z-Wave	Device: Loft Z-Wave Watts Set to 12.6 (12.6 Watts)
          Jul-02 21:29:01	 	Sonos	LoadButGroup called for Player = Bathroom and has 8 entries
          Attached Files
          Last edited by smokeycoles; July 2, 2016, 04:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X