Connect Sonos Player to specific Line in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Connect Sonos Player to specific Line in

When I power my computer on (Homeseer event), I want to let the source of the SONOS player close to the computer be line in (connected to my sound card).

How can I do that?

I have the identical problem with my TV because my kids uses the SONOS to play Spotify, so they uncouple the line in as source

I run TV audio thru my CONNECT line-in. I have it set to automatically switch to this when the TV comes on, using the Sonos 'Autoplay'.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Jkanters View Post
      When I power my computer on (Homeseer event), I want to let the source of the SONOS player close to the computer be line in (connected to my sound card).

How can I do that?

I have the identical problem with my TV because my kids uses the SONOS to play Spotify, so they uncouple the line in as source
      Create a new event. Set action to "Sonos Action", pick command "Play Audio Input", set select player to your Sonos player connected to that computer.

Dirk

Comment

You are a Genious

Thanks. I just add the Sonos command to my Turn on TV/Computer event, and it works perfectly.

Regardless of the teen had played Spotify, a simple press on the switch turn on the TV/Computer and automatic associated the relevant Sonos.

Bulls Eye

Comment

Working...
        X