Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

chromecast bridge devices

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • chromecast bridge devices

    I just installed the chrome cast bridge on Lms, but my "chrome cast made players" dont show up in homeseer ?? anyone know whats wrong
    The players are not listed under plugin-ins / squeezebox / players.

  • #2
    Do they show up under plugin-ins / squeezebox / status? Did you enable them there?
    HS 3.0.0.548: 1990 Devices 1172 Events
    Z-Wave 3.0.1.262: 126 Nodes on one Z-Net

    Comment


    • #3


      Originally posted by trped View Post
      I just installed the chrome cast bridge on Lms, but my "chrome cast made players" dont show up in homeseer ?? anyone know whats wrong
      The players are not listed under plugin-ins / squeezebox / players..


      Sendt fra min BLA-L29 med Tapatalk

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by sparkman View Post
        Do they show up under plugin-ins / squeezebox / status? Did you enable them there?
        No nothing


        Sendt fra min BLA-L29 med Tapatalk

        Comment


        • #5
          Does the LMS server show them in the player drop down list? Post a screen shot of the LMS Chromecast Bridge Plugin screen. I just tried it here and no issues. CC-FR is a ChromeCast device. Shows up both in LMS and the HomeSeer Squeezebox plugin.

          Click image for larger version  Name:	Capture.PNG Views:	1 Size:	30.1 KB ID:	1272351
          HS 3.0.0.548: 1990 Devices 1172 Events
          Z-Wave 3.0.1.262: 126 Nodes on one Z-Net

          Comment


          • #6
            As sparkman suggested a screenshot of the plugin status page and ensuring they correctly show up in LMS as player would be interesting. Does any LMS player show up in HS3 and does the plugin correctly connect to the LMS server?

            Also after If not working a log file from the plugin would be interesting to have a look at; to do go to the SqueezeBox plugin configuration page, selecte Debug, Verbose Debugging, disable “Log to Homeseer”, disconnect the plugin from LSM and reconnect it using the buttons on the ‘LMS Status’ HS3 device. The log data will be store in the plugin specific file in the logs directory in the Homeseer installation directory. Either post the log in the forum or email it to me.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by pcp View Post
              As sparkman suggested a screenshot of the plugin status page and ensuring they correctly show up in LMS as player would be interesting. Does any LMS player show up in HS3 and does the plugin correctly connect to the LMS server?

              Also after If not working a log file from the plugin would be interesting to have a look at; to do go to the SqueezeBox plugin configuration page, selecte Debug, Verbose Debugging, disable “Log to Homeseer”, disconnect the plugin from LSM and reconnect it using the buttons on the ‘LMS Status’ HS3 device. The log data will be store in the plugin specific file in the logs directory in the Homeseer installation directory. Either post the log in the forum or email it to me.
              I Will have a look at it tonight

              Sendt fra min BLA-L29 med Tapatalk

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by trped View Post
                I Will have a look at it tonight

                Sendt fra min BLA-L29 med Tapatalk
                Pics

                Sendt fra min BLA-L29 med Tapatalk

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by trped View Post
                  Pics

                  Sendt fra min BLA-L29 med Tapatalk
                  Hope this is enough

                  Sendt fra min BLA-L29 med Tapatalk

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by trped View Post
                    Hope this is enough

                    Sendt fra min BLA-L29 med Tapatalk
                    All My players are chrome cast

                    Sendt fra min BLA-L29 med Tapatalk

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      The ChromeCast bridge plugin shows that it is not running in your screen shot.

                      This is what mine looks like. Note the highlighted section and compare to yours.

                      Click image for larger version  Name:	Capture.PNG Views:	1 Size:	60.3 KB ID:	1272715
                      HS 3.0.0.548: 1990 Devices 1172 Events
                      Z-Wave 3.0.1.262: 126 Nodes on one Z-Net

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        On the HomeSeer SB plugin side, you show both your LMS web server and CLI port at 9000, which I don't believe is correct. Try changing the CLI port to 9090. Also, you show a LMS user and password. Are these your mysqueezebox login credentials? If so, those are not entered there and these are for a different purpose and unless you have local logins enabled (i.e. you need to enter a password to access http://192.168.1.208:9000, you can leave those fields blank.
                        HS 3.0.0.548: 1990 Devices 1172 Events
                        Z-Wave 3.0.1.262: 126 Nodes on one Z-Net

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by sparkman View Post
                          On the HomeSeer SB plugin side, you show both your LMS web server and CLI port at 9000, which I don't believe is correct. Try changing the CLI port to 9090.
                          Done and done but still the same

                          Sendt fra min BLA-L29 med Tapatalk

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by trped View Post
                            Done and done but still the same
                            I updated my posts, so please look at both again. Once you have confirmed all the settings and the Chromecast Bridge plugin is running, stop the HS Squeezebox plugin and then restart it. Then post the relevant log entries from your HS log.
                            HS 3.0.0.548: 1990 Devices 1172 Events
                            Z-Wave 3.0.1.262: 126 Nodes on one Z-Net

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by sparkman View Post

                              I updated my posts, so please look at both again. Once you have confirmed all the settings and the Chromecast Bridge plugin is running, stop the HS Squeezebox plugin and then restart it. Then post the relevant log entries from your HS log.
                              Removed password and user. It works now. THANK YOU.

                              Sendt fra min BLA-L29 med Tapatalk

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X