chromecast bridge devices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

chromecast bridge devices

I just installed the chrome cast bridge on Lms, but my "chrome cast made players" dont show up in homeseer ?? anyone know whats wrong
    The players are not listed under plugin-ins / squeezebox / players.

Do they show up under plugin-ins / squeezebox / status? Did you enable them there?
    HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
    Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Originally posted by trped View Post
      I just installed the chrome cast bridge on Lms, but my "chrome cast made players" dont show up in homeseer ?? anyone know whats wrong
      The players are not listed under plugin-ins / squeezebox / players..

Sendt fra min BLA-L29 med Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sparkman View Post
        Do they show up under plugin-ins / squeezebox / status? Did you enable them there?
        No nothing

Comment

Does the LMS server show them in the player drop down list? Post a screen shot of the LMS Chromecast Bridge Plugin screen. I just tried it here and no issues. CC-FR is a ChromeCast device. Shows up both in LMS and the HomeSeer Squeezebox plugin.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Capture.PNG Views:	1 Size:	30.1 KB ID:	1272351

Comment

As sparkman suggested a screenshot of the plugin status page and ensuring they correctly show up in LMS as player would be interesting. Does any LMS player show up in HS3 and does the plugin correctly connect to the LMS server?

Also after If not working a log file from the plugin would be interesting to have a look at; to do go to the SqueezeBox plugin configuration page, selecte Debug, Verbose Debugging, disable “Log to Homeseer”, disconnect the plugin from LSM and reconnect it using the buttons on the ‘LMS Status’ HS3 device. The log data will be store in the plugin specific file in the logs directory in the Homeseer installation directory. Either post the log in the forum or email it to me.

Comment

Originally posted by pcp View Post
              As sparkman suggested a screenshot of the plugin status page and ensuring they correctly show up in LMS as player would be interesting. Does any LMS player show up in HS3 and does the plugin correctly connect to the LMS server?

Also after If not working a log file from the plugin would be interesting to have a look at; to do go to the SqueezeBox plugin configuration page, selecte Debug, Verbose Debugging, disable “Log to Homeseer”, disconnect the plugin from LSM and reconnect it using the buttons on the ‘LMS Status’ HS3 device. The log data will be store in the plugin specific file in the logs directory in the Homeseer installation directory. Either post the log in the forum or email it to me.
              I Will have a look at it tonight

Comment

I Will have a look at it tonight

Pics

Comment

Pics

Hope this is enough

Comment

Hope this is enough

All My players are chrome cast

Comment

The ChromeCast bridge plugin shows that it is not running in your screen shot.

This is what mine looks like. Note the highlighted section and compare to yours.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Capture.PNG Views:	1 Size:	60.3 KB ID:	1272715

Comment

On the HomeSeer SB plugin side, you show both your LMS web server and CLI port at 9000, which I don't believe is correct. Try changing the CLI port to 9090. Also, you show a LMS user and password. Are these your mysqueezebox login credentials? If so, those are not entered there and these are for a different purpose and unless you have local logins enabled (i.e. you need to enter a password to access http://192.168.1.208:9000, you can leave those fields blank.

Comment

On the HomeSeer SB plugin side, you show both your LMS web server and CLI port at 9000, which I don't believe is correct. Try changing the CLI port to 9090.
                          Done and done but still the same

Comment

Done and done but still the same
                            I updated my posts, so please look at both again. Once you have confirmed all the settings and the Chromecast Bridge plugin is running, stop the HS Squeezebox plugin and then restart it. Then post the relevant log entries from your HS log.

Comment

I updated my posts, so please look at both again. Once you have confirmed all the settings and the Chromecast Bridge plugin is running, stop the HS Squeezebox plugin and then restart it. Then post the relevant log entries from your HS log.
                              Removed password and user. It works now. THANK YOU.

Comment

Working...
                              X