SB Plugin and HSTouch3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SB Plugin and HSTouch3

I was hoping someone could point me in a direction or share some information about controlling SB Players through HS Touch. Things seem to be fighting me.

Here's what I want to do:

Click image for larger version

Name:	SB-Player.jpg
Views:	124
Size:	95.7 KB
ID:	1308070
    I want to be able to make HSTouch play one of 10 chosen LMS favorites. The only way I could make this screen work was to make an event that does a SB Player Current Playlist, Play Item, then enter the name of the item in the playlist. The problem is I need 10 events for 10 favorites AND I need to replicate that for every player.

I know there should be a way to make a single screen that could control any radio but what I can't seem to determine how to make SB Player play a favorite directly. It would be REALLY NICE if I could populate a window on this screen with a scrolling list of all my favorites.

I don't have a lot of experience with HSTouch or SB Player. I'm suspecting there may be incomplete cooperation within the existing APIs. Too bad Logitech abandoned this great system. I give them credit for keeping their MySqueezebox web site going and for the user community continuing to maintain and support LMS.
    Thanks! -Rick

I believe scripts are the best way currently. There is the media API support in HSTouch which supports a scrolling list to browse media content but has some limitation and never worked out full satisfaction. Have you considered a player selection on the screen (passed to the script) to avoid duplicating screens for event player?

Comment

Working...
    X