Display Album Art

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Display Album Art

Hello, I am hoping someone can help me with the problem I am having.

Back in the day, with HS3, I remember the Album Art displaying along with the Current Title device.

I am using HS4 now, but the status image for the Current title just displays a broken link and doesn't show any album art.

I am trying to use this on HSTouch. Currently using this url on an image http://192.168.1.130:85/SqueezeBox/A..._2.current.jpg but it doesn't always update properly or on time.

Does anyone know how to fix this? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Tyler

I just did a quick test with LMS 7.9.3, SqueezeBox plugin 3.2.0.10 and HS4 4.1.9.0 with local music and streaming radios stations. The media artwork was displayed in the"Current Title" device. I have not tried HSTouch with HS4 (I am still using HS3 and HSTouch). Is the media displayed in the device in your case? Does it work when you select local music (versus from streaming services) and does the URL of the device icon point to a valid URL? Are you using an browser security module (NoScript, Privacy badger, etc that could block displaying the image)?

Comment

Did some more investigating. I also installed the latest update of LMS Server. I found out that the album art only shows on the host computer, but if I logon to another machine it doesn't show the Album Art.

When I did the status tracking is HSTouch, it seems to pull the image from the server called cover_remote.jpg. But this image doesn't seem to update with the current album cover information.

I am using LMS 8.0.1, Plugin Version 3.2.0.10 and HS4 4.1.9.0

Thoughts?

Comment

Working...
      X