Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Do I Uninstall The SqueezeBox Plug-In?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How Do I Uninstall The SqueezeBox Plug-In?

How Do I Uninstall The SqueezeBox Plug-In? I cannot seem to figure it out. My apologies if this is obvious. I did do a search in this thread, people talk about the issues after an uninstall, but not the process that they used to uninstall it.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Jean-Marie G. Vaneskahian
    jean@vaneskahian.com

You can uninstall it from the windows program feature in the control panel (from where you would uninstall any windows application)

Comment

Originally posted by pcp View Post
      You can uninstall it from the windows program feature in the control panel (from where you would uninstall any windows application)
      I really do feel like an idiot Thanks so much!

Odd though, I do still get the following error:

12/12/2012 8:08:33 AM - Error - Web Server Error 404, cannot serve file: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS2\html/squeezebox?pg=csv
      jean@vaneskahian.com

Comment

This comes from the hs2 plugin installed in LMS. Disable or uninstall it in the LMS server.

Comment

Originally posted by pcp View Post
          This comes from the hs2 plugin installed in LMS. Disable or uninstall it in the LMS server.
          I found it... Yup, it was running on the ReadyNAS SqueezeBox server. I will be ready to give this setup a try again in a couple of months to have HomeSeer control my 4 SqueezeBox Radios all throughout the house. I just did not have time lately to play with it.

Thanks for all your help and a great plugin!!
          jean@vaneskahian.com

Comment

I have the same problem, but no uninstall option in Add/Remove programs..
            Same for both SqueezeBox and MediaController

I found this page, but have anyone tried it and know its safe to use? Its pretty old from 2006..
            http://board.homeseer.com/showthread...735#post747735

Comment

Originally posted by Tropical View Post
              I have the same problem, but no uninstall option in Add/Remove programs..
              Same for both SqueezeBox and MediaController

I found this page, but have anyone tried it and know its safe to use? Its pretty old from 2006..
              http://board.homeseer.com/showthread...735#post747735
              Those scripts and the posts above all relate to HS2. You can just disable the plugin and then will manually need to delete the files as the multi-instance plugins don't have the "red x" icon allowing you to remove them. To figure out what files to delete, look for the relevant directory in the HS3\Updates3 directory to see what files were installed were.

Cheers
              Al
              HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
              Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Working...
              X