Hi Phil,

What is new in version
    BETA 3.2.0.2 ?

Comment

Originally posted by MattLau View Post
      Hi Phil,

What is new in version
      BETA 3.2.0.2 ?
      Some updates related to who artwork is downloaded; also see first post in this thread, This is beta and for testing related to another post discussing artwork downlad issues under some conditions.

Comment

i am not sure it is related to the beta. But i installed it 3 days ago, and yesterday i say somewhat like 300 new devices created from your plugin .
        So a deleted them and reverted back to 3.2.0.1.

I also added groups plugin in squeezebo in that time fram or a little before... i think... maybe it was the problem . Deleted them too.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by MattLau View Post
          i am not sure it is related to the beta. But i installed it 3 days ago, and yesterday i say somewhat like 300 new devices created from your plugin .
          So a deleted them and reverted back to 3.2.0.1.

I also added groups plugin in squeezebo in that time fram or a little before... i think... maybe it was the problem . Deleted them too.
          Did the settings "HS3 Dev." in the plugin squeezebox status change or did you had several new LMS players? This could cause devices to be created for the selected players (or recreate them if deleted). I don't know how the beta could cause this.

Comment

Hi Pcp,

sorry for the late reply.

At that moment I think the grouping plugin in lms itself did the issue here.. but can't confirm.

What i know is that with 3.2.0.3. there is no issues. I also revolved the group plugin in Lms as i said in my previous post.

Will do a new post about grouping in two minutes

Comment

FYI, I posted a new Beta.

Comment

FYI, I posted a new beta with updates related to TTS

Comment

Thanks pcp

Comment

Hi Philippe, I see a new version is in the updater (3.3.2.1), but I don't see any release notes for it in post #1 of this thread. Can you confirm what's changed?

Thanks
                    Al
                    HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
                    Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

I think it’s a bug related to apcupsd in the plugin download page

Comment

Originally posted by sparkman View Post
                        Hi Philippe, I see a new version is in the updater (3.3.2.1), but I don't see any release notes for it in post #1 of this thread. Can you confirm what's changed?

Thanks
                        Al
                        That is a screw up in the updater. I had requested that the squeezebox beta version 3.2.0.8 becomes a release version, but somehow it got mixed up with the apcupsd plugin (when you download the apcupsd you get the squeezebox plugin). I will need to sort this out with HS. Apologies for this.

Comment

Originally posted by pcp View Post

That is a screw up in the updater. I had requested that the squeezebox beta version 3.2.0.8 becomes a release version, but somehow it got mixed up with the apcupsd plugin (when you download the apcupsd you get the squeezebox plugin). I will need to sort this out with HS. Apologies for this.
                          Thanks Philippe, and no need to apologize!

Comment

Originally posted by MattL0 View Post
                            I think it’s a bug related to apcupsd in the plugin download page
                            Thanks Matt!

Comment

Any closer to getting the updater sorted out? I still see 3.3.2.1 (APCUPSD) as available for Squeezebox.
                              My home is smarter than your honor roll student.

Comment

I have been going back and forth with HS on this one. WIP and sorry for the inconvenience.

Comment

Working...
                                X