Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Moskus View Post
    What about when you use Spotify?
    Let me add spotify and test. I right now only use squeezebox for pandora and nothing else. Its been solid.

Now I have the same issue with the artwork not updating on iTunes DAAP plugin, but this one has been good.

I am using android... what are you using?

Comment

Originally posted by pcp View Post
      I look into this for the next update and add the download.
      That would be fantastic. Maybe as an option?
      Either way, this seems to be the most reliable of getting the Album cover onto HS Touch.

I use a HS3 event to refresh the URL of the Album Cover Graphic on HS Touch Clients whenever the event occurs "Squeezebox is playing a new song"
      DSteiNeuro

HS3Pro

MSI Cubi Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-5200U CPU @ 2.20GHz, 2201 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s) 16GB DDRl RAM

Enabled Plug-Ins
      BLRussound, BLSpeech, HSTouch Server, JowiHue, MyQ, Nest, Rain8, Squeezebox, Ultra1Wire3, UltraGCIR3, Vista Alarm, X10,Z-Wave

Comment

Ok so with spotify I cannot get the album cover to show with the same settings I have for pandora.

Names and album show up without issue and update real time, but cover art is not showing.

Comment

I look into this for the next update and add the download.
          That would be really nice.

After HS3 it has not been possible to show album graphic in HSTouch from Squeezebox due to the added "/".

Attached errors from:
          Spotify
          Radio
          WiMP
          respectively.

While we wait for the fix, is its possible to get hold of this URL from a script so I can strip off the leading / myself ?
          Attached Files

Comment

Check the version in the beta section which was posted a few days ago. It stores the image of the currently playing song into an image file in the plugin html folder.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Check the version in the beta section which was posted a few days ago. It stores the image of the currently playing song into an image file in the plugin html folder.
              Thanks for this!
              Works fine, I confirmed with My Music, Internet Radio, Pandora and Spotify Album Covers.

I am using:
              http://<b>HS3 IP</b>/SqueezeBox/AlbumArtwork_<b>Your Squeezebox Player</b>.current.jpg

DSteiNeuro
              DSteiNeuro

HS3Pro

MSI Cubi Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-5200U CPU @ 2.20GHz, 2201 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s) 16GB DDRl RAM

Enabled Plug-Ins
              BLRussound, BLSpeech, HSTouch Server, JowiHue, MyQ, Nest, Rain8, Squeezebox, Ultra1Wire3, UltraGCIR3, Vista Alarm, X10,Z-Wave

Comment

Thank you for this workaround!
                I can now finally start using Squeezebox again

I can confirm that this also works with WiMP.

A hint for others that want to use this workaround:
                I tried to refresh the album art only when the playing tittle changed (thru a Event) but HSTouch (on an iPad2) is buggy and I had to give it up.

I landed on setting the picturecontrol showing the album art to refresh every 5 seconds (Video=true)

Comment

Working...
                X