This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ANNOUNCEMENT - No Plans for HS4 version

If you are considering purchasing AquaConnect plugin or you are an existing plugin user, you need to be aware that I do not plan to update the plugin to be compatible with HS4.

Apologize if this is disappointing news, but it really comes down to the fact that there are simply not enough users to warrant expending the effort to update the plugin.

If everything goes to HST plan, your PI should work fine in HS4?
    Jon

Comment

Not certain as to the compatibility with HS4. The little testing I have done has shown several limitations in HS4 environment. I would recommend that anyone considering this PI for use in HS4 test it out and see if you can live with the limitations. Hopefully someone can report any results of testing in HS4 here, so others can benefit.

Comment

I am not a user of your plugin but would you consider making your plugin open source and post the source on github? Perhaps another developer would consider future enhancements.

Comment

This is disappointing news.

Comment

What exactly is it that is not compatible? I am running HS4 and did some testing. So far I have not noticed any problems whatsoever.
            Hopefully this is good news.

Comment

D14

Did you test the actual AquaConnect plugin with HS4 or just a general HS4 compatibility check?

Thanks.

Comment

I'm currently pricing out a system with Hayward (no idea what I need yet). I'm running HS4 and would gladly test if I purchase all the right hardware. :-) I'm still in the early research stages and pool shopping.

Comment

Just as a followup, I have been running HS4 Beta since it was released.
                  So far, I have not noticed anything that is not functional or not working like it did in HS3 with this plugin.

Comment

Great!

Comment

Working...
                    X