Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Plugin stopped working

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Plugin stopped working

    Hello. All of a sudden my plugin stopped working. I see communications as normal in the log. But homeseer device commands have no effect. And status is not updating anymore.

    My autelis web browser app works perfectly and immediately shows status of the various pool functions.

    I am not sure how to go about troubleshooting this.
    Last edited by hiken; December 4th, 2017, 09:03 PM.

  • #2
    Make sure the Autelis controller didn't change its IP?
    Set the log level to Debug, post what you get when you restart the plugin.

    Comment


    • #3
      I verified the IP setting. The plugin is set to the same IP as I use in the Autelis web browser. I also checked the fixed IP in the Autelis setup.

      Here is the log from shutdown and startup:


      Dec-01 5:53:56 PM Autelis DEBUG 1 50 0 75 0 0 Intellichlor--40
      Dec-01 5:53:56 PM Autelis INFO CMD SENT: http://172.16.0.13:80/chem.xml?
      Dec-01 5:53:54 PM Autelis DEBUG 729,2200,0
      Dec-01 5:53:53 PM Autelis INFO CMD SENT: http://172.16.0.13:80/pumps.xml?
      Dec-01 5:53:53 PM Autelis ERROR WebException: Timeout The operation has timed out
      Dec-01 5:53:51 PM Autelis INFO CMD SENT: http://172.16.0.13:80/status.xml?
      Dec-01 5:53:51 PM Autelis DEBUG WebException: Timeout The operation has timed out
      Dec-01 5:53:49 PM Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in Autelis
      Dec-01 5:53:48 PM Autelis INFO CMD SENT: http://172.16.0.13:80/names.xml?
      Dec-01 5:53:48 PM Autelis INFO Autelis version 3.0.0.19
      Dec-01 5:53:48 PM Info Plugin Autelis has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:58787
      Dec-01 5:53:42 PM Info Plugin Autelis with instance: has disconnected
      Dec-01 5:53:42 PM Plug-In Shutting down Plug-In: Autelis

      Comment


      • #4
        can you access http://172.16.0.13:80/status.xml from a browser? What result do you get? does it take more than 2 seconds to get the response?

        have you tried to reboot the Autelis controller?

        Comment


        • #5
          Good morning.

          I did reboot the autelis. I also power cycled the intellitouch panel, along with the autelis.

          That url responds instantly:


          <response>
          <system>
          <runstate>50</runstate>
          <model>13</model>
          <haddr>51</haddr>
          <opmode>0</opmode>
          <freeze>0</freeze>
          <sensor1>0</sensor1>
          <sensor2>0</sensor2>
          <sensor3>0</sensor3>
          <sensor4>0</sensor4>
          <sensor5>0</sensor5>
          <version>1.6.7</version>
          <time>1512220580</time>
          </system>
          <equipment>
          <circuit1>0</circuit1>
          <circuit2>0</circuit2>
          <circuit3>0</circuit3>
          <circuit4>1</circuit4>
          <circuit5>0</circuit5>
          <circuit6>1</circuit6>
          <circuit7>0</circuit7>
          <circuit8>0</circuit8>
          <circuit9>0</circuit9>
          <circuit10/>
          <circuit11/>
          <circuit12/>
          <circuit13/>
          <circuit14/>
          <circuit15/>
          <circuit16/>
          <circuit17/>
          <circuit18/>
          <circuit19/>
          <circuit20>0</circuit20>
          <feature1>0</feature1>
          <feature2>0</feature2>
          <feature3>0</feature3>
          <feature4>0</feature4>
          <feature5>0</feature5>
          <feature6>0</feature6>
          <feature7>0</feature7>
          <feature8>0</feature8>
          <feature9/>
          <feature10/>
          </equipment>
          <temp>
          <poolht>1</poolht>
          <spaht>0</spaht>
          <htstatus>0</htstatus>
          <poolsp>53</poolsp>
          <spasp>97</spasp>
          <maxplsp/>
          <pooltemp>69</pooltemp>
          <spatemp>69</spatemp>
          <airtemp>63</airtemp>
          <soltemp/>
          <tempunits>F</tempunits>
          <htpump>0</htpump>
          </temp>
          </response>

          Comment


          • #6
            I tried deleting a couple of the non-working devices, deleting the plugin, and reinstalling.

            Many of the remaining devices now have a current status date/time. Making some progress.


            But now I see the deleted devices were not recreated by the plugin. How to I get the plugin to create missing devices?
            Last edited by hiken; December 4th, 2017, 06:48 AM.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by hiken View Post
              I tried deleting a couple of the non-working devices, deleting the plugin, and reinstalling.

              Many of the remaining devices now have a current status date/time. Making some progress.


              But now I see the deleted devices were not recreated by the plugin. How to I get the plugin to create missing devices?
              Once you delete some devices you need to restart the plugin for the devices to be recreated.
              The plugin recreates the devices when it parses the answer from the Autelis controller and see that the device is missing

              Do you still have the same error in the logs for the status.xml url?

              Comment


              • #8
                I have stopped and restarted multiple times, and reinstalled. It still is not creating missing devices.

                I am just going to start over - and remap hs3 touch screens.


                What files do I need to delete to start fresh ?

                Just the exe and config files ?


                Thank you

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by hiken View Post
                  I have stopped and restarted multiple times, and reinstalled. It still is not creating missing devices.

                  I am just going to start over - and remap hs3 touch screens.


                  What files do I need to delete to start fresh ?

                  Just the exe and config files ?


                  Thank you
                  HSPI_Autelis.exe
                  HSPI_Autelis.exe.config
                  Config/Autelis.ini

                  and delete manually all your Autelis devices.

                  Do you still have the same error in the logs for the status.xml url?
                  If you do the devices won't be recreated.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I do still see an error upon plugin startup:


                    Dec-04 9:38:29 AM Autelis DEBUG 1 50 0 76 0 0 Intellichlor--40
                    Dec-04 9:38:29 AM Autelis INFO CMD SENT: http://172.16.0.13:80/chem.xml?
                    Dec-04 9:38:27 AM Autelis DEBUG 727,2200,0
                    Dec-04 9:38:27 AM Autelis INFO CMD SENT: http://172.16.0.13:80/pumps.xml?
                    Dec-04 9:38:20 AM Autelis DEBUG 50 13 51 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1.6.7 1512398314 0 0 0 1 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 52 97 68 68 67 F 0
                    Dec-04 9:38:20 AM Autelis INFO CMD SENT: http://172.16.0.13:80/status.xml?
                    Dec-04 9:38:20 AM Autelis DEBUG WebException: Timeout The operation has timed out
                    Dec-04 9:38:18 AM Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in Autelis
                    Dec-04 9:38:18 AM Autelis INFO CMD SENT: http://172.16.0.13:80/names.xml?
                    Dec-04 9:38:18 AM Autelis INFO Autelis version 3.0.0.19
                    Dec-04 9:38:17 AM Info Plugin Autelis has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:57837




                    But I can click on the status.xml link and it immediately displays.


                    Suggestions? Should I consider replacing the Autelis ?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by hiken View Post
                      I do still see an error upon plugin startup:


                      Dec-04 9:38:29 AM Autelis DEBUG 1 50 0 76 0 0 Intellichlor--40
                      Dec-04 9:38:29 AM Autelis INFO CMD SENT: http://172.16.0.13:80/chem.xml?
                      Dec-04 9:38:27 AM Autelis DEBUG 727,2200,0
                      Dec-04 9:38:27 AM Autelis INFO CMD SENT: http://172.16.0.13:80/pumps.xml?
                      Dec-04 9:38:20 AM Autelis DEBUG 50 13 51 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1.6.7 1512398314 0 0 0 1 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 52 97 68 68 67 F 0
                      Dec-04 9:38:20 AM Autelis INFO CMD SENT: http://172.16.0.13:80/status.xml?
                      Dec-04 9:38:20 AM Autelis DEBUG WebException: Timeout The operation has timed out
                      Dec-04 9:38:18 AM Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in Autelis
                      Dec-04 9:38:18 AM Autelis INFO CMD SENT: http://172.16.0.13:80/names.xml?
                      Dec-04 9:38:18 AM Autelis INFO Autelis version 3.0.0.19
                      Dec-04 9:38:17 AM Info Plugin Autelis has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:57837




                      But I can click on the status.xml link and it immediately displays.


                      Suggestions? Should I consider replacing the Autelis ?
                      `

                      in these logs, there is only an error for the names.xml url, the status.xml looks to work fine now, so the devices should be created, are they?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I deleted all of the devices, disabled the plugin, and then re-enabled.

                        It recreated many of the devices.

                        But not any of the Aux or Feature controls I had before. They are all missing.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Mission accomplished. I decided on the brute force method. Delete all plugin files, delete all devices. Reinstall. It promptly created 100% of the devices.

                          Then I remapped my HS3 Touch screens. All working now.


                          But thank you for the effort.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            glad you got it to work, but it is strange that sometimes the names.xml request times out. Let me know if it happen again.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I am still seeing some errors. Also sporadic errors with the status.xml file.

                              Both the status and names xml files load instantly in a browser - without any hiccups.

                              So I am not sure what goes on with the timeout messages.

                              The devices mostly work but I see some inconsistent performance today.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X