Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

+1 for iaqualink

Comment

Spud, could you adapt your plugin to use a "IP to RS485" adapter, rather then the Autelis adapter ??

I have now my second failed Autelis adapter, and they are now out of stock...

Nodejs-poolController, "Pentair-Pool-Controler", and a OpenHAB binding, all can use a $30.00 RS485 adapter

UPDATE- My Autelis adapter lives, had to force a firmware update and then it came back up...

Comment

+1 if spud can create a plugin for https://github.com/tagyoureit/nodejs-poolController which seems to be the only viable option for those who want to integrate their pool controller. I'd prefer the plug and play solution from Autelis, but can't keep holding my breath for their new version.

Comment

But that doesn't support iAqualink. Most people here have either Pentair, Hayward, or iAqualink (Jandy).

Comment

Originally posted by sickpuppy View Post
            But that doesn't support iAqualink. Most people here have either Pentair, Hayward, or iAqualink (Jandy).
            Understood - though if you know of another solution that works for everything, I'd certainly like to know! Unfortunately there's a big hole left by Autelis that needs to be filled, the NodeJS is the best I've found so far - I haven't been able to find any other solutions (though my searches are biased for my Pentair setup).

Comment

Just received this message today....

"Thanks for your message. We are working to start shipping again as soon
              as possible. Hopefully within 1-2 weeks.

Thank you,
              Autelis Customer Service
              www.autelis.com"
              Last edited by llbuckshotll; July 29th, 2019, 08:11 PM. Reason: Cell typo

Comment

You do realize that autelis.com is just a grad student's psychology thesis experiment? The carrot dangling in front of you and being pulled back each time is not a new thing. I don't believe a word they say until someone on this forum has a new unit in their hands.

Comment

Sub

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by llbuckshotll View Post
                    "Thanks for your message. We are working to start shipping again as soon
                    as possible. Hopefully within 1-2 weeks.
                    More lies. There are really sick people over at Autelis. I heard the previous defunct website was bought up by some grad students to run their psychological experiments involving putting the proverbial carrot in front potential customers and then taking it away... repeatedly.

Comment

Looks like someone may have been able to get it to work with Home-Assistant using iaqualink API https://community.home-assistant.io/...mponent/105633

Comment

This little project is inching closer to a solution, MQTT support was recently added: https://github.com/tagyoureit/nodejs-poolController

Looks like a few minor bugs to be fixed, but a new version in the works with a better API.

Comment

Thanks Baudfather. Looks nice. If only it worked with Jandy as well as Pentair.

Comment

Originally posted by doomngloom View Post
                            Looks like someone may have been able to get it to work with Home-Assistant using iaqualink API https://community.home-assistant.io/...mponent/105633
                            That looks like good news, now we only need a DEV here to create a plugin for HS3.

Comment

Working...
                            X