Pentair IntelliCenter - Homeseer integration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pentair IntelliCenter - Homeseer integration

I have a Pentair IntelliCenter pool system. It currently supports both a website and phone app to remotely control the system. I would like to integrate with HS. Would Spud's Autelis Pool Control plug-in support this system? Would the Autelis controller still be a requirement as the system already has network connectivity. Please advise. Thanks...

I used that plugin for the Pentair Easytouch. I have to use the Autelis. From what I have read the plugin depends on the Autelis.

Comment

Thank you for the response. I've reached out to Autelis to understand when their devices will be available.

Comment

Originally posted by bmd9001 View Post
        Thank you for the response. I've reached out to Autelis to understand when their devices will be available.
        Were able to reach them? I think they are out of business...

mike

Comment

I sent an email to Autelis in early December 2019 but with no response..... are there any other options for this integration?

Comment

Originally posted by bmd9001 View Post
            I sent an email to Autelis in early December 2019 but with no response..... are there any other options for this integration?
            There is semi-active development on NodeJS-poolcontroller which has an MQTT extension that can interface with mscMQTT. Version 6.0 is in the works and has lots of improvements over the current version, though the extensions aren't ready yet. Once the new version is released, I think it's the best option out there. https://github.com/tagyoureit/nodejs-poolController

Comment

https://shop.homeseer.com/products/s...plugin-for-hs4

Comment

That doesn't work for intellicenter though does it? Only Screen logic?

Comment

Originally posted by bhollehday View Post

That doesn't work for intellicenter though does it? Only Screen logic?
                  I have only tested on the ScreenLogic Protocol Adapter
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	SL Prototol Adapter.png
Views:	117
Size:	286.3 KB
ID:	1563051
                  Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                  X